Thread: Rollover Management

Default Rollover Management

I've been working on this script for quite some time. I think I finally have all the qwerks worked out of it.

This script does a LOT of stuff for you. It will check all of mafia's daily deeds, all once a day skills, use-able items, free fights, etc, and give you a print out of what you have available to do. It is also setup to maximize your rollover turns.

It will pull upto 3 cards from your deck, it will get you a spacegate vaccine of your choice, it will check all free drops from all of your familiars, it will tell you how your source terminal is doing, if it's not fully upgraded, it will tell you what you need to make it so. The script will also burn most of your MP to re-buff your character. It will NOT use any meat during this process, UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO (beware this is EXTREMELY dangerous). The script will also make sure all of your daily deeds have been completed.

This script can be run in Hardcore, Softcore, or Aftercore. Since it looks at what you currently have available. It will spend 0 turns, and 0 meat, so feel free to try it out!

Below is a list of properties that are user configurable. If you wish to change any of the properties of the script, to change what it does, or the final output, you can!

set_property ps_cheatdeckcard1 = ancestral recall; // set to whatever card you want drawn first
    set_property ps_cheatdeckcard2 = island; // set to whatever card you want drawn second
    set_property ps_cheatdeckcard3 = 1952 Mickey Mantle; // set to whatever card you want drawn third
    set_property ps_spacegateVaccine = 3; // set to 1 rainbow +3 each element resist, 2 +50% each stat, or 3 +30 monster level
    set_property ps_checkfamiliar = true; // set to false if you don't want to know about familiar drops
    set_property ps_checksource = true; // set to false if you don't want to know about your Source Terminal
    set_property ps_dailydeeds = true; // set to false if you don't want to have all daily deeds done for you
    set_property ps_manaburn = true // set to false if you don't want to burn your free MP restorers - TRUE SETTING WILL NOT USE MEAT!

I must say the following:
    This script was originally written by bumcheekcity and hippoking
    Designed to optimise rollover adventure amounts and remind you to do daily stuff.
    With great thanks to hippoking.
    ...who actually wrote most of it.
    Also, thanks to TH3Y who added some stuff.

I did a major overhaul of the script, but there's still (some) original code.
    Code:
    svn checkout  https://svn.code.sf.net/p/rollover-management/code/
    There are 3 support scripts that are included. First is miner.ash, which I updated, Second is snojo.ash, and Third is witchess_solver.ash. Miner.ash is used if you have the "Unaccompanied Miner" skill, and an outfit to mine with. Snojo.ash will any free fights you have available, and witchess_solver will solve your witchess puzzles, if you have it.

Please let me know if you have any errors with this script, or if you happen to find something I might have missed.

VERSION:
    1.00 - 9/2/17 MAJOR re-write, and update, to speed up script, and reduce server hits (PazSox)
    1.01 - 9/3/17 added dependencies.txt to include zlib.ash
    1.02 - 9/3/17 Fixed License to Chill use bug, and updated error with dependencies.txt
    1.03 - 9/7/17 Minor bug fixes with tomes castings, and airports not working properly
    1.04 - 9/9/17 Fixed bug where script always said DMT were available, and some issues with checking inebriety
    1.05 - 9/13/17 Added support for Genie Wishes
    Last edited by Pazleysox; 09-13-2017 at 05:50 PM. Reason: HC/SC/AC

One of those scripts requires zlib. You should add dependencies.txt listing zlib, for anyone that doesn't already have it.

Snojo.ash has
    Code:
    use_familiar($familiar[Galloping Grill]);
    That won't work so well for someone that doesn't have that familiar. I also don't know why you would pick that familiar, but for a general script it seems sensible to not worry about the familiar used.

The supplemental script is called Snojo.ash, but the main script calls snojo.ash, and that will cause problems on case-sensitive operating systems.

One of those scripts requires zlib. You should add dependencies.txt listing zlib, for anyone that doesn't already have it.

Snojo.ash has
    Code:
    use_familiar($familiar[Galloping Grill]);
    That won't work so well for someone that doesn't have that familiar. I also don't know why you would pick that familiar, but for a general script it seems sensible to not worry about the familiar used.

The supplemental script is called Snojo.ash, but the main script calls snojo.ash, and that will cause problems on case-sensitive operating systems.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    Thanks for the info. I didn't write the Snojo.ash script. I believe that it is Bale's script.

I added the dependencies.txt, removed the line "use_familiar($familiar[Galloping Grill]);" from the Snojo.ash, and changed snojo.ash to Snojo.ash

Developer

Your dependency.txt zlib entry isn't correct, it should be a link to the zlib repo https://svn.code.sf.net/p/zlib/code not zlib.ash.

Instead of having witchess_solver.ash in your repo you should probably add a dependency to that repository https://github.com/AllenTuring/WitchessSolver/trunk