Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Rollover Management

did you remember to upload the fixed version? I checked the website directly and it still shows 2 different functions called
    void ps_rollover()

and a single spot that calls said function/s.
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    I sent the update yesterday, but for some reason it got kicked back. I sent it again today, and it looks like it went through this time. I downloaded a copy, and it came through as the right one.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

I sent the update yesterday, but for some reason it got kicked back. I sent it again today, and it looks like it went through this time. I downloaded a copy, and it came through as the right one.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    thank you. it works now

You can still grab a Filthy Lucre
    appears even if I have taken and completed all 3 bounties.

Today's Easy Bounty:You already took on an Easy Bounty today. Come back tomorrow for a new assignment!

Today's Hard Bounty:You already took on a Hard Bounty today. Come back tomorrow for a new assignment!

Today's Specialty Bounty:You already took on a Specialty Bounty today. Come back tomorrow for a new assignment!
    I checked the wiki and doing bounties is the only source of filthy lucre./

appears even if I have taken and completed all 3 bounties.

I checked the wiki and doing bounties is the only source of filthy lucre./
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    I seem to remember the BHH only allowed 1 bounty per day. It used to take 200 days to get the familiar. Either that or I didn't do my research properly when I wrote the script.

Either way, script is updated
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

I seem to remember the BHH only allowed 1 bounty per day. It used to take 200 days to get the familiar. Either that or I didn't do my research properly when I wrote the script.

Now that you mention it, I am also vaguely remembering such a thing. So either this was the case, or you just altered my memory.
    fun fact, every time you recall a memory from the personal memory center of the brain, you modify and rewrite it; unlike other forms of memory such as skill memory (muscle memory), language, factoid (geography and the like), etc which are very stable.
    Ignorance really is bliss.

Developer

Changed in the he revamp in January 2014

Thanks for clarifying Drazil

I tested the updated script. Now after I have taken and finished all 3 bounties it says
    Code:
        You can still grab a Filthy Lucre (speciality)
    even though I already did today's speciality bounty