Feature Charpane enhancement: links to restore to max HP/MP

zarqon

In the relay browser, KoLmafia enhances the HP/MP display in your charpane by changing your current value into a link to restore HP/MP according to your restoration configuration.

[HP image]
143/352

It would be helpful on quite a few occasions to also have a link to restore to full, regardless of your settings. I propose that the latter number (the "352" above) be made into a link to serve such purpose, for both HP and MP.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I wonder if I'm the only person that has everything but Cocoon unchecked, so the first number already does that for me.

I also have the hot tub and scroll of drastic healing enabled :p
That said, I can see this being useful for hp, not sure if I would want this misclick possiblity for mp. (I currently have 40k max mp, so it would instantly burn all my free rests and nuns visits, and then buy/use some combination of CSA soaps, magi packs and MMJs).

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It seems like a new player/account with few skills available could end up spending thousands of meat from a misclick. Or an intentional click where they are just trying to understand why it's clickable.

So unless someone comes up with a good way that this could actually work, it seems like a bad idea.

zarqon

There are tooltips for most of the KoLmafia-added features explaining what will happen before you click. A confirmation for restoring large amounts of MP could also alleviate the MP-misclick concern.

I have often found myself wishing for this feature, and suggested it believing it would benefit all users, but if I'm alone in this wish I will quietly write a relay script and have done.