Bug - Not A Bug KoLmafia doesn't recognize that I have access to the Spacegate facility

ereinion

When attempting to get a spacegate vaccine by using the cli-command "spacegate vaccine 1", mafia informs me that I don't have access to the facility. Going there manually works fine:

Code:
[COLOR=olive]> help space[/COLOR]

namespace [[I]filter[/I]]      - list namespace scripts and the functions they define.
spacegate      vaccine [#], destination [#######|random] - Perform the specified action      at the Spacegate Facility
using [I]filename[/I] - add ASH script to      namespace.

[COLOR=olive]> spacegate vaccine 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]You      are not cleared to access the Spacegate facility[/COLOR]

Visiting      the Spacegate Vaccination Machine
You acquire an effect: Rainbow      Vaccine (30)

To clarify, the last two lines are from going there manually, the two before that is attempting to use the cli-commmand.

I am in AWOL-aftercore as a snake oiler, if that has any bearing on anything.

Please let me know if there is any more info I can provide to help resolve this.

Darzil

Developer
For now, do "set spacegateAlways = true" in CLI.

We should make sure it gets populated when you visit the Spacegate (if daily Spacegate doesn't allow that).

That is probably mafia's spacegateAlways setting being 'false'. You can check this yourself by doing 'prefref spacegateAlways'. Typically, this happens when people install their Spacegate/Charter/LT&T Office in vanilla. Mafia has no way to know if you installed the actual thing, or used a one-day pass. A corrupt data file could be another cause

If this is indeed the case, you can manually tell mafia what the preference should be: 'set spacegateAlways = true'.

Edit: I need to learn to type faster :/