Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maximizer buyable items missing

For Veracity and lostcalpolydude: the long-term version of the maximize returns a record [int] of maximizer choices, it does not execute them. So adding logic (depending on situation) is relatively easy.
    For example: My script does not cheat the deck unless it is for the tower off-stat test, it does not use Bow-Legged Swagger unless it is for the tower test, it does use certain black-listed extra expensive items, etc.

Developer

No, the bug is that the behavior changed with 18062, and I don't think it was intended.
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    Sorry to tell you this, but adding the extra places it could source from and making equipment and potions/food/drink consistent was absolutely intended.

Sorry to tell you this, but adding the extra places it could source from and making equipment and potions/food/drink consistent was absolutely intended.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    I expected that change to only add suggestions, not remove any...

Developer

It didn't remove any. See in the first post it mentions only seeing buyable potions if you select buyable.

It didn't remove any. See in the first post it mentions only seeing buyable potions if you select buyable.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    It did remove them from the long form of ash command maximize(string expression ,int max_price ,int price_level ,boolean simulate ,boolean include_equip )

Developer

r18389 adds a Maximizer option to consider non-equipment createables as on hand, which I think should give you what you want (maximizerCreateOnHand).