Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meteors

Default Meteors

Using the Metal Meteoroid from the combat screen does not work.

I clicked on it, and it would not do anything.
    Last edited by XLR8DMadness; 08-08-2017 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Moved Bug from Title to Post

Lightbulb Also track _micrometeoriteUses

I didn't see the usual "New Content" thread for the IotM, so posting this separately. If I missed it I will give the merging job to a minion along with my apologies.

I note that the other two skills -- that have daily limits -- are tracked in daily properties, but this one isn't. Tracking this skill's daily uses would still be useful, however, for determining the amount of deleveling.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Maybe I should start each month off with a "post stuff in this thread" thread.

18177 adds that tracking.

Mafia doesn't seem to know that Meadeorite is booze.

Thanks lost!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Looks like per-combat stuff needs to be reset after casting Macrometeorite. Noticed this when I got a non-tool gremlin (and saw the message), cast it a few more times, got back to maybe the right gremlin (posting this mid-combat so all I know is that it has the same name) but I was told it was the wrong one immediately.

18198 seems to do that, and resets more stuff when CLEESH is used too. I probably didn't break anything in the process.

Disco Bandit, Vole

Drinking 2 meadeorite...

You gain 8 Adventures
    You acquire an effect: Meadulla Oblongota (40)
    You gain 1 Drunkenness
    You lose some of an effect: Ode to Booze (-1)

You gain 8 Adventures
    You acquire an effect: Meadulla Oblongota (40)
    You gain 1 Drunkenness
    You lose some of an effect: Ode to Booze (-1)

Finished drinking 2 meadeorite.