Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Standard Rollover Bonus

This has been a generally useful script. It found for me an item that I forgot I had and added it to my overnight outfit.

However, for some reason it insists on swapping my familiar gear to "itty bitty bathysphere" even though this doesn't have anything to do with rollover adventures
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    That's a mafia issue. Perhaps you don't have any equipment usable for your familiars for rollover? The script doesn't look at/for the "Little bitty bathysphere". The only way I can see it looking is when it maximizes your rollover turns, and then mafia picks an arbitrary item.

Rather than "maximize adv" by itself, might I suggest "maximize adv, -tie" instead? If you don't explicitly avoid the tiebreaker, mafia will randomly shuffle your gear for no benefit to rollover adventures due to improving your item drops, meat drops, and other such things that don't matter while you're asleep. While it doesn't directly hurt, it slows down script execution as well as wastes server hits making changes that you'll only roll back when you log in later.
    Originally Posted by Theraze View Post

Rather than "maximize adv" by itself, might I suggest "maximize adv, -tie" instead? If you don't explicitly avoid the tiebreaker, mafia will randomly shuffle your gear for no benefit to rollover adventures due to improving your item drops, meat drops, and other such things that don't matter while you're asleep. While it doesn't directly hurt, it slows down script execution as well as wastes server hits making changes that you'll only roll back when you log in later.
    Originally Posted by Theraze View Post
    Originally Posted by the dictator View Post
    Pulled from line 18:

Code:
    cli_execute("maximize adv -tie");
    It has been in there since Theraze suggested it. Next time you should make sure your advise is sound before repeating what has already been said, and fixed.