Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: List all clubs in inventory

Using "modtrace adv" would let you know that Adventures is what you want.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    Is there a way to pull information from this? I didn't know that you could even do this, it works great for the script I'm writing, but it would be beneficial for me if I could print out the info. Or is there another way of figuring it out?

Is there a way to pull information from this? I didn't know that you could even do this, it works great for the script I'm writing, but it would be beneficial for me if I could print out the info. Or is there another way of figuring it out?
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    You can use "modtrace" to see every modifier available. You can use something after it to filter the options.

If you're asking if there's something available that doesn't require reading and understanding the output, or if you're worried that you won't be able to remember "modtrace", then I don't know if there's anything to help you. Or maybe I don't even understand your question.

PHP Code:
    foreach i in $items[]
    {
     if ( 
    numeric_modifier(i"Adventures") > )
     {
      print(
    i+" --> "+numeric_modifier(i"Adventures")+" advs");
     }

I'm not sure what you are trying to do either. But, as an example, the above code should print all items in the game that have an "Adventures" modifier, along with how many it gives.

You can use "modtrace" to see every modifier available. You can use something after it to filter the options.

If you're asking if there's something available that doesn't require reading and understanding the output, or if you're worried that you won't be able to remember "modtrace", then I don't know if there's anything to help you. Or maybe I don't even understand your question.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    I've put the modtrace into my script so I can see the final output of the rollover bonus turns I will receive. What i was wondering is, is there a way to say for example:

print ("You will get " + adv " bonus turns for rollover");

PHP Code:
    foreach i in $items[]
    {
     if ( 
    numeric_modifier(i"Adventures") > )
     {
      print(
    i+" --> "+numeric_modifier(i"Adventures")+" advs");
     }

I'm not sure what you are trying to do either. But, as an example, the above code should print all items in the game that have an "Adventures" modifier, along with how many it gives.
    Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino View Post
    Is there a way to find this information for which items are available for use in a "standard" ascension?

Is there a way to find this information for which items are available for use in a "standard" ascension?
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    I did it a little bit of an old fashioned way. I found the info I needed, and I'm currently working on a script now, with all available rollover items that will work in "Standard" ascensions.