Help with mood using Veracity's Meat Farming script

Thanks to the KGB, I've added "When I run low on A View to Some Meat, briefcase b meat" to my meat farming mood. When running Veracity's fantastic script, I eventually run out of briefcase clicks at which point every other turn mafia tries to renew the buff and fails with an error message (No clicks left). This makes the script take much more time to complete all adventures and probably adds to server hits. Is there a way to tell Mafia to run the mood until out of clicks and then drop that particular command, while retaining the remainder of the mood?

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Yes. (that is the easy part)

The harder part is that this 'briefcase' command is part of Ezandora's script, and she tracks clicks in a data file that is kgbriefcase_tracking_XXX, where XXX is your userid.
Just read in that data file and check '_clicks'
I leave exactly how to do that as an exercise for the reader.

I don't think Mafia tracks clicks natively yet.

AlbinoRhino

ashq if (get_property("_kgbClicksUsed).to_int() < 22) cli_execute("briefcase b meat");

edit:
It does track them. They are 3 clicks each. However, at 21 clicks you can still get an 8th buff. Also, one of my tabs is giving a random buff this time around ? My last couple runs, Ezandora's unlock left the tabs at 222222 and from there it was repeatable which buff I could get from which tab. This run, 5 of 6 tabs are repeatable and one changes every time it's clicked. Don't know what any of that means but there it is.

Last edited: