Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Asdon Martin refueler, and redundancy

I actually added an "in-run" blacklist to this on my last run after it fueled my car with my glasses of goat's milk (Too lazy to use the "this item only" functionality to get my fuel - nice to see you improved that some). Out of run, I don't care if it uses goat's milk.

Would you consider adding an "in-run" only blacklist in addition to the overall blacklist ? Else, it appears to use your blacklist would require clearing and rebuilding it as game states change. Not a big deal if you're not interested, since my local copy already has this ability. Just thought I would throw it out there.

Was the syntax reversed for this ?

first post:
    gasdon [name of item, in brackets, like this] (number)
    latest post:
    gasdon 23796593846 [item, other item, wow that's a lot of gas, yikes, etc.]
    Or, will it work either way ?

Would you consider adding an "in-run" only blacklist in addition to the overall blacklist ?
    Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino View Post
    I changed the blacklist command to keep two separate lists--it should avoid using anything in the "main" list at all times, and also won't use anything in the ronin list while in ronin/HC. (It modifies the latter list only when in-run.) Though I'm not sure how much that will matter, since the cheap aftercore fuel items generally aren't the sorts of things you would want to save while in-run. (Goat's milk isn't even in the top 100 cheapest items right now.)

As for the syntax, the order doesn't matter.
    Last edited by guyy; 07-28-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Hey thanks a lot ! I can go back to an unmodified script.

Though I'm not sure how much that will matter, since the cheap aftercore fuel items generally aren't the sorts of things you would want to save while in-run.
    It's always possible somebody decides to get rid of a stockpile by throwing it in the mall for cheap...but I see what you mean.
    Last edited by AlbinoRhino; 07-28-2017 at 11:52 PM.

It appears that gasdon_ronin_blacklist.txt never gets filled with anything other than a blank map.

~line 213 has an if (can_interact()) that prevents blacklisted items from being added to the blacklizt map. I commented that condition out and the ronin file was correctly filled.

Sorry it took me so long to test the feature you added at my request ! And thanks again.