> coinmaster buy DiscoGiftCo disco biscuit

Which coinmaster is DiscoGiftCo?

> coinmaster buy Disco GiftCo disco biscuit

Which coinmaster is Disco?

> ashq buy($coinmaster[Disco GiftCo], 1 , $item[disco biscuit] );

Visiting the Disco GiftCo...
You acquire an item: disco biscuit
Disco GiftCo successfully looted!

So, it appears that the coinmaster cli command is having difficulty recognizing this nickname. (At least, I didn't test with any other nicknames.)

Which relates to a feature request. I had to spend some amount of time tracing through the source code in order to determine that the nickname for this coinmaster was "DiscoGiftCo". I would like to request that a "nickname" field please be added to the $coinmaster[] proxy records. Since the nickname appears to only be used with the cli command, this seems more likely to be handy than an ASH function, although either (or both) method(s) would be fine.

I encountered another bug on another character where hotAirportAlways & _hotAirportToday are both false. However, the character did have 7 Volcoinos.

I saw my script do this:

Verifying ingredients for one-day ticket to That 70s Volcano (1)...
Purchasing one-day ticket to That 70s Volcano (1 @ 3 Volcoinos)...
Visiting the Disco GiftCo...
Disco GiftCo successfully looted!
Creation failed, no results detected.

It correctly detected that the creation failed, but Mafia still thought I had lost 3 Volcoinos.

Tracking this down, I discovered that

is_accessible($coinmaster[Disco GiftCo])

was returning true, even though I had no access. So possibly it is only looking for available Volcoinos rather than genuine access ?

As always, thanks for everything all of you do !

Darzil

Developer
Try r18181.

Correctly find Coinmasters with uppercase characters in nickname.
Expose nickname in Coinmaster proxy record.
Add checks for relevant charter access to charter store availability.

AlbinoRhino

Thank you Darzil.

I assume this is marked "Waiting for Info" to hear back from me that it is working but I either keep forgetting to check it or have not been able to. (I am mostly typing this to help me remember to try this stuff again if and when I get a chance to log in later today.) Thanks again. You're awesome.

Last edited: