New Content - Implemented LI-11 Motor Pool voucher

Darzil

Developer
Got basic workshed stuff and effects in.

Will want :
Tracking of Fuel - Done
Removing of items we use as Fuel - Done
CLI command (and Maximizer support) for getting buffs - Done
Some combat skills to add too - Done (other than Missile Launcher success message)
CLI command for converting fuel
Update GCLI/logs on converting - Done

Last edited:
Can we get a int fuel_cost(skill) function?

I don't know if any of the skills are limited per day at all (I assume the banisher will be and that free kill, damn). Can we get usage counts for those too?

Darzil

Developer
What do they do, the gameplay thread says nothing ? (and I'm in run where experimentation is expensive)

xKiv

What do they do, the gameplay thread says nothing ? (and I'm in run where experimentation is expensive)

The skills?
I only have https://www.kingdomofloathing.com/iotm.php to go on so far ...
(and 'slaw's chat screencap https://i.imgur.com/JZeP5R0.png with CDM saying launcher and bumper are turnfree and "one is oncer a day. one is ... every 30 turns)
Asdon Martin: Missile Launcher (100 fuel) - yellow ray (according to a chat log I have seen, it's (supposed to be) turnfree, and 1/day (even though the page says 1/fight)?)
Asdon Martin: Spring-Loaded Front Bumper (50 fuel) - banish enemy (according to etc ..., turnfree, 30 turn window, does not disappear from available skills during the window but cannot be successfully cast until the window is over?)
Asdon Martin: Bean Bag Cannon (10 fuel) - some damage and probably stagger, can be cast multiple times in the same combat

Darzil

Developer
Cool, bought one on an alt (mainly to spade pie and test this), and that's what my spading shows.

Other than that Missile Launcher is turn free, but banish is not.

Haven't got success message for Launcher yet, in case someone beats me to it !

Darzil

Developer
r18137 adds asdonmartin drive command. Will remove existing driving styles to set a new one. Maximizer supports the command, but does NOT consider cost of the one that will be removed (as other exclusive effects).

Using "Asdon Martin: Spring-Loaded Front Bumper" doesn't cause property banishedMonsters to update. I suspect it is due to the colon in the skill name.

Nevermind, totally an issue on my side.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It's updating for me, using Spring-Loaded Front Bumper (as I would expect from the code) instead of the full skill name, probably to avoid that issue.

Darzil

Developer
We really must re-spade banishes and find out if all of turn limited banishes now reset at rollover, as some at least changed a few months ago.

Ezandora

In CampgroundRequest.java:
Code:
FUEL_PATTERN_1 = Pattern.compile( "fuel gauge reads (.*?) litres of fuel" );
Will not match lack of plural:
Code:
Your Asdon Martin is parked in your workshed and the fuel gauge reads 1 litre of fuel.
Leaving get_fuel() at 38.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
In CampgroundRequest.java:
Code:
FUEL_PATTERN_1 = Pattern.compile( "fuel gauge reads (.*?) litres of fuel" );
Will not match lack of plural:
Code:
Your Asdon Martin is parked in your workshed and the fuel gauge reads 1 litre of fuel.
Leaving get_fuel() at 38.