The latest Daily Build

I've noticed something similar. I hadn't been checking my equipment in the relay browser, but I have noticed that after I do my castle auto-adventuring for farming it will do things like try to equip a Mr. A Jr. and a natty blue ascot that I should have already have equipped. Sometimes, depending on the exact character and equipment, this results in mafia thinking I don't have equipment in certain slots.

This should probably go into the bug reports section.

bouzdreaux

Ever since build 7810 my chat window has been hosed. I run it as a separate window, with the gcli as a tab, and with all basement channels merged into /clan. Since build 7810 neither the gcli-as-a-tab functionality or the merged clan channels works.

PVA

This newest version is devouring my resources. I had to pull an emergency shut down to kill it.

Bale

Minion
Ever since build 7810 my chat window has been hosed. I run it as a separate window, with the gcli as a tab, and with all basement channels merged into /clan. Since build 7810 neither the gcli-as-a-tab functionality or the merged clan channels works.

Starting with r7810 hola has been overhauling chat in order to fix some long standing, intransigent and rather annoying bugs. If you don't like using buggy software I'd suggest that you stick with r7809 until hola is done with it. The daily builds have become a bit dangerous again during this renovation.

ashes123

Java newbie here. What do I associate .jar files to, or open them with?
javaw.exe doesn't seem to work. running windows xp, with java jre6

edit ok... command prompt > java -jar path_to_jarfile\KoLmafia-7895.jar

opens it up :) Yay! though none of my preferences or anything is there. help

I'm opening the jar file in same spot as where my kolmafia.exe is located.

edit2: solved it :) made a mafia.cmd file
d:
cd downloads\kol\
java -jar d:\downloads\kol\KoLmafia-7895.jar

this starts the jar file in my kolmafia directory rather than my docs

Last edited:

JonD

Is there a reason why the images in the mafia program don't show up? None of the icon pictures are there. I tried both v13.7 and the latest daily build with the same results. Is it because I have windows 7?

linguinelad

So I'm guessing daily build 7906 doesn't have Don's Compound as an area to auto adventure in yet?

I'm hoping one of the next daily builds will include it soon. :)

Last edited:

tOaDeR

i just wanted to thank the mafia team for getting all the Crimbo areas into mafia so quickly. i don't have a lot of time to play right now, so this is a godsend.

Thank you very much for all the updates lately. i know most of you do this in your free time and i want you to know it is appreciated.

Happy Crimbo!

zarqon

I'm also unable to login. Multiple computers/characters.

Debug log had some interesting bits -- a redirect from login.php to game.php, but it looks like game.php was never fetched...? I obviously don't know what's going on but thought this info might be helpful.

Last edited:

slyz

Developer
I just downloaded build 8008 and it logged on fine on my main (Win XP, no breakfast script called).

namol

Is anyone else having an issue with their Accessories not showing up properly in 8008? XP sp3 using mafia's breakfast script. I have a log if it's any help.

zarqon

I was unable to play using mafia most of the day today. Clean install also didn't work.

Somehow, I just tried 7988 and it logged in. Relief! Not sure if I got lucky with a different server number or what, but if you're having the problem, you may want to go back a few revisions until you're able to log in.

EDIT: I just sent you my log too, Veracity.

Last edited: