Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The latest Daily Build

What I can do is make it so the changelog from the last x builds are located in the builds part of the server for the ones that are showing. I think I can do that.

You can follow me on twitter @fewyn

Can you reverse the sorting of files? With 30 revisions, you'll have to scroll down for the most recent ones.

Working on a PHP file for that page as we speak so it looks a bit better.

This is an exciting development, fewyn! Will certainly take some of the load off those who have been posting build up until now.

Although I'll miss dangerpin's build comments, this seems like it will get changes out to the masses faster.

For consolidating things a bit, it seems as though it wouldn't be too hard to add a download link to the RSS auto-posts, i.e.

http://builds.kolmafia.us/KoLmafia-7451.jar

for build 7451.

That would serve to at least get download links and revision notes in the same place.

And while I'm at it, I would like it if the revision number could be included in the post subject lines.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

This is an exciting development, fewyn! Will certainly take some of the load off those who have been posting build up until now.

Although I'll miss dangerpin's build comments, this seems like it will get changes out to the masses faster.

For consolidating things a bit, it seems as though it wouldn't be too hard to add a download link to the RSS auto-posts, i.e.

http://builds.kolmafia.us/KoLmafia-7451.jar

for build 7451.

That would serve to at least get download links and revision notes in the same place.

And while I'm at it, I would like it if the revision number could be included in the post subject lines.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    The snag with that would be that the server is set to rebuild once an hour. Several changes could be posted inbetween builds. Could presumably set it up so that if a new build has been made since the last rss post, it will include a link to that build. But then that build could be a revision behind. Or maybe the bot could be set to only post rss feed updates once an hour, at the same time it makes the latest build? Then it could even put everything all together at once, much like it has been in the past.

The site itself where you can get the builds could have an always-up-to-date list for those interested.

All posts in the SVN forum are now listed with the revision in front.

I'll see about adding a download link, that might be a bit more complicated since the RSS feed is done on a per commit basis.

Thanks fewyn. You just keep making it better and better.

Now, if only the RSS Bot could trigger the daily build to be made and then post in that thread with the link once the build is complete...
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

How about adding a sticky at the top of the Latest SVN Changes to link to the Daily Builds page?

Also, is it possible for the Latest SVN Changes RSS posts to be in build # order?

Thanks!

I don't understand this new system. Are we supposed to check out the code from SVN now? I'm still on Build 7447.