Using Soulsauce after combat

anachronda

First of all, thanks to all for a great program and the resources for it. They are invaluable.

I'm new to messing with the scripting in mafia. Before, I only used it for mining the volcano and did everything else manually. However, I recently got into doing a bunch of turns fishing and that made me want to run a turnburn with the combat macro. Not knowing much about the autorecovery, I have not been using it. I don't really need it anyhow - although normally I would bank buffs as mana updated.

I don't need to get more mana from items. I get more than enough between combats with just gear. However, I kind of want to do something about my soulsauce. In cases where I am just burning through an area that is easy enough for me, my combat is pretty simple. Right now it looks like this:

1) I extract essence
2) I clobber with my weapon

Even with a sauceror that is enough. But currently I can only do 20 turns at a time so I can stop and replenish soul rotation. I could ignore that, but I would rather cast Soul Rotation after combat if my soulsauce is 25 or more.

Another thing that is not critical, but of interest, is since I am using an Intergnat it would be cool if in combats "with bacon" I could script using a dictionary or something to draw things out for max bacon goodness.

As far as the soul rotation goes, I tried to steal code from here but I was doing it wrong and probably that has to happen elsewhere. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.

Bale

Minion
Thread moved from the place where we post finished scripts about combat to the place where we ask for help about potential scripts.

Welcome to the forum!

anachronda

Thanks for moving it to the right place. I wasn't sure where it was supposed to go. Also thanks for the recovery script I was looking at. Maybe if I understood it better it would be the answer, but for now I am trying to keep things simple until I do.

anachronda

Maybe people misunderstood, but I still need my question answered. Happy to be patient for help as I am also thankful for the time and patience of those who might answer my question.

AlbinoRhino

if (my_soulsauce() >= 25) use_skill(1, $skill[Soul Rotation]);

Not sure how you are doing things. If you are using an ash script you can use the line above. If you are looking for something to add to your mood you can add:

ashq if (my_soulsauce() >= 25) use_skill(1, $skill[Soul Rotation]);

with an unconditional trigger.

Scripting combat stasis is more than I have time to type at the moment. Hope this helps.