Bug - Not A Bug Bug - End of Combat thinks I've fought a Black Panther (Combat Script)

shkspr

Started a few days ago. I was using the 18108.jar file. At the end of every combat, when I am in the relay browser, mafia seems to think that I have just fought a Black Panther from the Black Forest. The Black Panther monster image appears, that monster's after combat text appears, the reassembled blackbird text is there, etc. This only appears if I run a script, any script from the script button in the browser. If I click "attack" or use one of the spells, the end of combat appears correctly. Once in a while, the item drops appear correctly in the browser, other times, they do not. I have attached a bug report from one combat in the Palindrome. I checked preferences > Automation and I don't think there is anything awry there.

If I click "Again" before I have access to the Black Forest, it said something like, "This isn't a place YET". If I click "Again" after I have access, it adventures in the Black Forest again. In order for me to adventure in the last place I adventured, I have to click on the "Last" location link on the left Nav bar.

In troubleshooting, I backed up my entire Mafia sub directory, moved it and started with a clean KolMafia sub directory. Same issue.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Please let me know what other information I can supply to help with this issue.

shks

Attachments

• DEBUG_20170619.txt
    152 KB · Views: 124

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
When we were talking in chat, I thought that you were automatically spending a turn in The Black Forest. The debug log doesn't mention black forest or black panther anywhere. This seems like a cache issue with your browser, so switching browsers should confirm that, and I guess clearing your browser's cache would fix it.

shkspr

I cleared cache, cleared everything, disabled Greasemonkey. None of that worked. Switched to Chrome. Solved the problem so it's a Firefox issue, not Mafia.

I disabled every add-on, extension, and plug-in then restarted Firefox. Added then all back in and everything is working again.

Problem solved.

Last edited: