Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kremlin's Greatest Briefcase

Default Kremlin's Greatest Briefcase

There will likely be a lot to handle with this IotM, much of it being impossible to add right now because we don't know about it (the spading has covered everything I could find during testing).

Recognizing when its enchantments are changed was pretty straightforward to support, so that's done in 18085. Except for
    Regenerate 5-10 HP & MP per Adventure
    which could be handled just for this item or more generally in Modifier parsing.

There are daily martinis to grab, and daily drawers to empty, but those might not be open for people and who knows how trying to automate that would interfere with spading.

I'm trying to write a script to unlock the crank, the martini hose, and get the 2 drawers open. This is supposed to be a simple script, so people who aren't "in the know" can do this without breaking anything.

Mafia doesn't recognize the command to move the dials though. At the moment I'm using "place.php?whichplace=kgb&action=kgb_dial1" to brute force the dials. I was trying to test the script as it went along, but each time I looked, the dials were back to beginning. I opened a mini-browser, and clicked the dials manually, and the same thing, the dials never moved... I'm not sure where else to post this, so I figured this was a good place to start.

Maybe it needs to be a GET instead of a POST? That can be done with visit_url( url, false ) instead of just visit_url( url ).

Maybe it needs to be a GET instead of a POST? That can be done with visit_url( url, false ) instead of just visit_url( url ).
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    This is correct. It will not accept the POST version.

Please excuse my lack of programing experience (ie: n00bish). Can you expand on this a little? Do I just do this:

Code:
    	visit_url("place.php?whichplace=kgb", false);
    ?

I assume you already tried
    Code:
    visit_url( "place.php?whichplace=kgb&action=kgb_dial1" );
    And found that it did not work. Change that to
    Code:
    visit_url( "place.php?whichplace=kgb&action=kgb_dial1", false );
    to make it work.

I assume you already tried
    Code:
    visit_url( "place.php?whichplace=kgb&action=kgb_dial1" );
    I did try this. Seemed the logical way to try first.
    And found that it did not work. Change that to
    Code:
    visit_url( "place.php?whichplace=kgb&action=kgb_dial1", false );
    to make it work.
    Excellent! I'll give it a whirl.

Edit:

Yep, it works! (duhhh)
    Last edited by Pazleysox; 06-09-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: it works! lol

I switched my weapon damage enchantment to prismatic damage (passing spell damage on the way) and mafia did not recognize that I got the new enchantments. (verified via "modtrace spooky damage"). Examining/checking description did not help, neither did removing and re-equipping it, but re-logging fixed it.
    I had the case equipped when I hit the buttons, if it matters.

r18100

Examining/checking description did not help, neither did removing and re-equipping it, but re-logging fixed it.
    Originally Posted by PartyBasher View Post
    I've been using "Refresh Session" in the Tools menu. It seems to update the enchantments as well.

I switched my weapon damage enchantment to prismatic damage (passing spell damage on the way) and mafia did not recognize that I got the new enchantments. (verified via "modtrace spooky damage"). Examining/checking description did not help, neither did removing and re-equipping it, but re-logging fixed it.
    I had the case equipped when I hit the buttons, if it matters.

r18100
    Originally Posted by PartyBasher View Post
    Same. On day 1 of a new Normal Standard run I changed the 3rd enchantment to +5 rollover adventures & it was still showing the +5-10 HP & MP regen.
    I used Ezandora's script to change enchantments on the briefcase -> https://github.com/Ezandora/Briefcase

Code:
    > version

KoLmafia v17.6 r18109