Kolmafia modifier maximizer not searching the mall in ronin/hc?

mandias

Is there anyway to bypass this restriction or do I just have to manually do it? The only thing that is considered is my equipment in Hagnks and my current inventory.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It's intentional.

I can't speak for Ronin, considering that you can buy stuff that goes to Storage and then pull it, but why would it be useful to consider the mall when you are in HC?

Last edited:

mandias

That's a good point. Not sure why I put hc. I do mostly soft cores however so would there be anyway to disable the restriction?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I imagine it could say "buy and pull XXX" if you were in Softcore Ronin and had selected the "buy/pull" radio button.
I never do softcore. This is something for those who DO do softcore to opine about, in my opinion.

mandias

Alright, thanks for trying to help. I'll look around if there's maybe a setting or a config I can tinker with

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I think I was encouraging Darzil or lost to opine on what to change, rather than punting back to you.
I was just saying that I, personally, am not the expert here. :)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I have noticed that there's currently no way to have pulled potions suggested for tower tests, even if I already have them in storage (so no need to buy).

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I pretend to plan SC runs and stock up in advance. But this feature would certainly make it easier to recover from the inevitable omission.

icon315

I really like this new feature, though i kinda wish that pullable and buyable/pullable were two different options, instead of having to set a price limit every time the maximizer gets reset.

Darzil

Developer
When in Maximizer you select pullable / buyable, it will show items you can buy and then pull, and items you can pull. Before it would only show equipment you could pull.