Feature - Implemented License to Adventure

Magus_Prime

Additions to Manuel data with r18072:

Code:
Manuel says that 'Villainous Minion' (2024) 'Initiative +50%', but KoLmafia says it is -10000

New monster #2028 found in Manuel with name '"Blofeld"' image 'bond_villain5.gif' attributes ='Atk: 100 Def: 100 HP: 100 Init: 10 P: dude'

LeaChim

Would it be possible to get tracking of the daily quest?

It shows up in the Quest Log as (one example):
Code:
License to Adventure
L has asked you to take care of the Villain making trouble in the Big Mountains.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
18076 adds a bunch of tracking for the lair, in settings that all start with _villainLair. Killing the final villain sets progress to the arbitrary value of 999. For progress from killing monsters, I assumed that only minions killed in the lair (not copies of minions, or other wanderers brought to the lair), but that's easy to change if it's wrong.

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
Felicity Snuggles' battlefield kills aren't recognised

I guess Felicity's kills should be checked in the same place that Pete's motorcycle rocket launcher kills are checked.

The relevant messages are

You hear three quick blasts and see 3 hippies fall to Felicity's rifle.
You hear three quick booms and see 3 frat soldiers fall to Felicity's rifle.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I guess Felicity's kills should be checked in the same place that Pete's motorcycle rocket launcher kills are checked.

The relevant messages are

You hear three quick blasts and see 3 hippies fall to Felicity's rifle.
You hear three quick booms and see 3 frat soldiers fall to Felicity's rifle.

Erosion

Speaking of Pete's motorcycle, Universal GPS's +2% isn't tracked correctly, it keeps thinking you get +1% per turn even though it says +3% (or +4%, presumably).

EDIT: GPS is the LtA thing, not the Pete thing

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Code:
			if ( Preferences.getString( "peteMotorbikeHeadlight" ).equals( "Blacklight Bulb" ) )
			{
				explored += 2;
			}
That code looks pretty straightforward. Unless the setting isn't getting set properly to begin with, for some reason.

Magus_Prime

I think what is being referred to is KoLmafia's tracking of the new, License to Kill, skill "Universal GPS" which gives +2% per turn of desert exploration. The reference to the Pete skill is misleading.

infarct

Mafia isn't tracking drunkenness properly.

I'm Level 12 with the Soberness Injection Pen, with a limit of 15, but Mafia thinks my limit is 13.

Darzil

Developer
Have added bondPoints and bondVillainsDefeated.

bondPoints does not yet take into account Lazenby's Life Lessons. Perhaps someone who plans to use them can grab the success text ?

Darzil

Developer
Also noticed post prism that I didn't know about Clan Speakeasy or Hot Dog Stand, so I think there are some post prism checks missing.

Magus_Prime

With at least eleven License To Kill in inventory, if you click on the "use" link from inventory, you get a final combat with Blofeld. If you win the combat you get:

Code:
--------------------
9503	License to Chill	163081018	licensetochill.gif	usable		0
# Item License to Chill
--------------------

after which eleven License To Kill are removed from inventory. The License to Chill is marked "Cannot be traded or discarded".

If you lose the combat the licenses are not removed. Only one attempt per day is permitted.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
License to Chill was added 5 days ago. Still missing Blofeld stats, because the wiki's stats seemed weird and I can't get those myself yet.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This is real Blofeld, right? A one-time-only monster with no Manuel stats, I assume? Or does he have Manuel factoids and you need 33 Licenses to Kill to get him 3 times? That would be irritating.

Manuel is the only way to get monster ID, for sure, and the easiest way to get monster stats.

I agree, the Wiki stats look to be bogus.

Wiki says you can't use combat items, so no tongue depressors.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
No factoids, apparently. Though someone posted that having more than 1 License to Chill doesn't give any benefit, so I guess that person fought Blofeld a second time.

Monsters with no factoids show stats from Manuel the one time you fight them. That's how we get Snojo stats even though that monster doesn't have factoids.

Erosion

Mafia doesn't add the proper Squint +item bonuses from LtA.

Skill Natural Born Scrabbler +5.00= +5.00
Skill Object Quasi-Permanence +10.00= +15.00
Skill 20/20 Vision +10.00= +25.00
Skill Mad Looting Skillz +20.00= +45.00
Skill Thief Among the Honorable +5.00= +50.00
Skill Powers of Observatiogn +10.00= +60.00
Path License to Adventure +60.00= +120.00
Effect Items Are Forever +50.00= +170.00
Effect Singer's Faithful Ocelot +10.00= +180.00
Effect items.enh+30.00= +210.00
Effect Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric +20.00= +230.00
Effect Steely-Eyed Squint +170.00= +400.00

The Optimal Stat Who has the highest Item Drop Bonus? 460 460

The spade replies with an avuncular tone. "Once upon a time, there was an adventurer named tHE eROsIoNseEker. He had an item drop bonus of 460%, a Meat drop bonus of 360%, an Initiative bonus of 344, and a monster level bonus of 40! And they all lived happily ever after."