Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: License to Adventure

Default License to Adventure

The path has upgrades (http://imgur.com/ywpmLiG) to parse, store, and apply.

There might be new martinis since
    case ItemPool.DRY_MARTINI:
    case ItemPool.DRY_VODKA_MARTINI:
    case ItemPool.GIBSON:
    case ItemPool.MARTINI:
    case ItemPool.ROCKIN_WAGON:
    case ItemPool.SOFT_GREEN_ECHO_ANTIDOTE_MARTINI:
    case ItemPool.VODKA_GIBSON:
    case ItemPool.VODKA_MARTINI:
    was last updated.

There's probably other stuff.

Parsing choice 1259 with regex
    Code:
    "<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"k\" value=\"(\\d+)\" /><input type=\"hidden\" name=\"w\" value=\"(s|p)\" />"
    is straightforward enough. One idea for storing the results is 24 separate settings. Another idea is a 24 bit int, which comes with its own complications (it doesn't look like % is currently usable in modifier expressions, and adding that is possibly harder than it looks).
    Last edited by lostcalpolydude; 05-15-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Developer

Martini list for bonus adventures wearing Tux may not match Martini list for this path. Certainly Hacked Gibson works for this path, and certainly didn't work for Tux.

The martini list for this path is (per CDMoyer) simply based on checking for martini.gif as the picture. As for the tuxedo shirt, who knows ...

I guess I should have posted here yesterday for 18031, which just checks item image for allowed booze in the path.

One thing left to handle is Disavowed. Its strength is based on how many times you get it. You can remove it (with Disco Nap), but it comes back at full strength when you start another turn. So it's a variable effect based on something inconvenient to track.

What about tracking skill points? Shouldn't current skill points (pounds of social currency) be available? I'm hoping you'll provide that and I'll add it to ChIT.

Mafia isn't currently handling a max drunkeness of higher than 14 after coming out of the path, although kol itself seems to be a bit messed up there as well (I'm showing at 16/17 on the charpanel but am apparently too drunk to drink any more but am fine to adventure...)

Mafia isn't currently handling a max drunkeness of higher than 14 after coming out of the path, although kol itself seems to be a bit messed up there as well (I'm showing at 16/17 on the charpanel but am apparently too drunk to drink any more but am fine to adventure...)
    Originally Posted by Lord_Kobel View Post
    Sounds like you hit the bug where you keep your bonus capacity after freeing the king, which supposedly has been fixed. It also sounds like a KoL bug that your current drunkenness wasn't reduced to 14. Once KoL gets that all sorted out, there should be nothing to change in KoLmafia.

Yeah, I did think that might be the case...