Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sharpen Your Saw & Become a New You

Updated to the latest version and it worked without problem (ugh, bunnies). Thanks for the updates, and thanks a lot for the script in the first place.

Cast Gelatinous Kick, once per fight, against an Orcish Frat Boy 14 times (look in The Orcish Frat House).
    > NewYou

[752] The Upper Chamber
    Encounter:

[752] The Upper Chamber
    Encounter:

[752] The Upper Chamber
    Encounter:
    Encounter:

[752] The Orcish Frat House (Bombed Back to the Stone Age)
    KoLmafia declares world peace.
    I am very confused right now.

The script hung and appeared not to do anything at all, except producing those notifications whenever I did anything in the relay browser, until I clicked the 'abort everything' button. Incidentally, I am level 12 but have not completed (e: or started) the war, and so the orcs are not actually bombed back to the stone age at this time.

This may or may not be related to the fact that there are multiple distinct "Orcish Frat Boy" monsters and only one of them is correct.
    Last edited by billybobfred; 05-13-2017 at 05:05 PM.

It's very odd that it went to the Upper Chamber at all.

As for it trying to go to the Stone Age version, that's easy enough to explain. KoL sends over "Orcish Frat House", but Mafia has that location as just "Frat House", and so the closest match is the Stone Age. I'll have to write some special parsing to figure out which Frat House the game wants you to adventure in. The same probably goes for the Hippy Camp, but I'm not sure what gets sent over should that happen.

New version should look for the best frat house option.

Zombie waltzers (and other monsters that are referred to as "some" instead of "a/an") should be handled properly now.

My monster today was "the gunk" and the 'm' matcher failed. I placed a "?" after the (a|an|some) group and the matcher worked. Just FYI. Thanks.

I've added that to the script.