Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New-You Club Membership Form

I dunno why, but I suspect it's some stupid typo: the maximizer currently doesn't suggest the collecting affirmation when trying to maximize for item drops, while it does so for meat drops.

I dunno why, but I suspect it's some stupid typo: the maximizer currently doesn't suggest the collecting affirmation when trying to maximize for item drops, while it does so for meat drops.
    Originally Posted by the dictator View Post
    Yep. Fixed in 18016.

Things that should be supported for this IotM:

• Session log! Report the line about saw sharpening!
      • "You're really sharpening the old saw. You've done [number] out of [number]!"
      • "You did it! Your saw is so sharp!"

• Track New You Quest! It's in the quest log after all...
      • Preference for if the Quest has been completed today. (Update this from the saw sharpening response.)
      • Preference for Monster to sharped your saw against.
      • Preference for sharpening skill.
      • Preference for how many times to sharpen my saw.
      • Preference for how many times I have sharpened my saw today. (Update this from the saw sharpening response.)

• Add skill, Incredible Self-Esteem.
    • Add preference to tell if the Incredible Self-Esteem skill has been used today.
    Last edited by Bale; 05-26-2017 at 03:04 AM. Reason: added Preference for sharpening skil

Preference for the skill requested for the saw sharpening is probably handy too.

Good point. I edited it into my preceeding post.

It seems that lost has just added the Incredible Self-Esteem and _incredibleSelfEsteemCast property in r18058.

Become Superficially Interested (-combat) can be toggled in its description (charsheet.php, POSTing action=newyouinterest and pwd=$PWDHASH) to Become Intensely Interested (+combat), and vice versa (same URL).

Code:
    --------------------
    2289    Become Intensely interested    foldednote.gif    4dedd7ca824340c7267ce393292dd1e9
    Effect    Become Intensely interested    Combat Rate: +5
    --------------------
    Originally Posted by heeheehee View Post
    Become Superficially Interested shows up in the maximizer when maximizing for -combat and owning the requisite item (Daily Affirmation: Be Superficially interested), but Become Intensely Interested does not show up when maximizing for +combat when owning the item. Toggling between the skills does show up when maximizing for +combat and having Become Superficially Interested active.

It would be really nice if it also showed up when you just own the item, though if this is very tricky to implement, I can see why you won't.

though if this is very tricky to implement, I can see why you won't.
    Originally Posted by ereinion View Post
    That's what my post in the first page of the thread covers. I might be able to get it to show up, but then I could imagine a new one being used before toggling instead of just toggling the existing effect in some weird cases. It's enough of a mess that I don't plan to tackle it.

Mind Master's 80-turn banish isn't recognized by "banishes" or "prefref banish".
    At least, I heard it was 80 turns.

Mind Master's 80-turn banish isn't recognized by "banishes" or "prefref banish".
    At least, I heard it was 80 turns.
    Originally Posted by Erosion View Post

Developer

r18382 adds quest tracking.
    Lightly tested as I was in Noob when I got the quest, but I am not now, so can't use the skill!
    So only test done is against one monster name reading from quest log.
    Would be good to know if regex for that is robust, and if fight tracking works.