Bug - Fixed Lvl 11 Quest Tracking

For the past few runs I have been trying to figure out why Guide wasn't giving me hints, and I finally remembered to keep an eye out this run to see if I could pin down the problem, and I think I just did.

When you unlock the black market, mafia knows about it, and Guide suggests buying the identification papers and then visiting the shore, all good.
Then, when you do and read the diary, mafia loses track. Guide determines you don't have identification papers, and suggests going to the black market to buy them (again. Which you can't).

Currently, all the questL11<whatever> is unstarted, except for questL11Black (step 3) and questL11MacGuffin (step 1).

I know from my previous runs that this is going to stay as such, until I manually visit my Current Quest Log so mafia gets the updated status.

Only after doing so, does mafia update the settings:
questL11Black is now set to 'finished', questL11MacGuffin moved on to 'step 2', and questL11Worship to 'step 1' and questL11Desert, questL11Manor, questL11Ron and questL11Shen are now 'started'.

So, I would think mafia needs to do make these changes when you read the diary, either directly, or by forcing a check of the Current Quest Log.

Edit: It has come to my attention that normally reading the diary is automatic, but I've had autoQuest set to false for the spookyraven telegram reading, that might have something to do with all this.