Semi-rare counter changes?

Ethelred

Has the handling for the relayCounters property changed in the past couple of months? My daily adventuring script has started occasionally going into a loop trying to get the next semirare. Since it has been an intermittent problem and only seems to happened when I'm kind of focused on something else, I haven't really tried to track down what's going on. It happened today and I took a closer look. The problem seems to happen when my next semi-rare isn't uniquely determined, but is one of two (or maybe three?) possiblities. The script determines that the next adventure is a possible semi-rare and picks the location to adventure. It spends an adventure at the desired location, but the sem-rare doesn't happen. Now when I check the relayCounters property, that turncount still shows up as one of the two possible counters, but one evaluates to -1 turns from now causing my code to barf. I know, just fix my code. But it used to work and I didn't change anything. Just wondering what's going on and if there was some kind of change I missed. Thanks for any insight into what's happening.

System info:

KoLmafia: KoLmafia-17869M.jar
java: java version "1.7.0_55"

I'm not sure when the problem started happening, but it's been at least a month, perhaps 2.