Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noobsorb: A relay script to help track your absorptions.

Sorry, the change 5 (which got a note and marked in the code, but not a flag) didn't get implemented. Remain <= Retain, not Remain < Retain.
    Code:
    			if( remain <= retain )
    is how line 310 needs to be to stop properly. Also, the way that 142 was changed means that post-ronin Storage is completely ignored.

Edit: Maybe this for 142 or something similar?
    Code:
    		if( get_property("autoSatisfyWithStorage").to_boolean() && ( can_interact() || ( !in_hardcore() && pulls_remaining()>0 ) ) )
    If we can interact, or if we aren't in hardcore and have pulls remaining, then consider it to be possible.
    Last edited by Theraze; 03-29-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Sorry, the change 5 (which got a note and marked in the code, but not a flag) didn't get implemented. Remain <= Retain, not Remain < Retain.
    Code:
    			if( remain <= retain )
    is how line 310 needs to be to stop properly. Also, the way that 142 was changed means that post-ronin Storage is completely ignored.

Edit: Maybe this for 142 or something similar?
    Code:
    		if( get_property("autoSatisfyWithStorage").to_boolean() && ( can_interact() || ( !in_hardcore() && pulls_remaining()>0 ) ) )
    If we can interact, or if we aren't in hardcore and have pulls remaining, then consider it to be possible.
    Originally Posted by Theraze View Post
    Sorry, I had a holy hell of a headache yesterday and just kinda threw changes in there and threw it out there. As for storage; are there people that keep stuff in hagnks in aftercore? I don't even think about that, my prismbreak script just grabs everything. But yeah it should be fixed, and I guess might as well check if it's a free pull too; not that you'd absorb such a thing but I'm copying this function elsewhere so it should be accurate.

I always leave everything in Hagnk's in aftercore and just pull what I need when I need it.
    There are no free pulls in aftercore, but you're no longer a noob in aftercore.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

People who PVP tend to keep things in Hagnk for safety. People who don't often pull ASAP.

That makes sense. My PVP experience is basically my ascension script smashing the stone and running "swagger" just before jumping the gash. I wonder if I have enough by now to afford anything...

I don't do PVP. I just do the "pull everything" once I'm out of ronin.