Reading basement logs

Pazleysox

I tried to decipher the raid log manager, but I just cant figure out what little piece I need to pull.

I'm working on something for a script for a clan member which will help unlock areas of dread that need to be done. I would like to incorporate a way to look and see if a particular area was already unlocked.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Bale

Minion
I'm theoretically in charge of maintaining the raidlog parser, but I barely understand how it works. (Not a joke.) Fortunately I do understand how Dreadsylvania works and I can give advice based on that:

The only thing that determines if an area of Dreadsylvania has been unlocked is how drunk the Carriageman is. That section looks like this:

Code:
<b>Miscellaneous</b><blockquote>SKF (#1681024)  got the carriageman 948 sheet(s) drunker<br>SKF (#1681024)  got the carriageman 72 sheet(s) drunker<br>SKF (#1681024)  got the carriageman 990 sheet(s) drunker<br></blockquote>

Add up how many sheet(s) drunker the carriageman is. Dreadsylvania starts off with the Woods unlocked. At 1000 sheets the Village is unlocked. At 2000 sheets the Castle is unlocked. The rest is just problem solving.

Off the top of my head and probably slightly buggy, but I'd begin like this...

Code:
int unlock;
string raidlog = visit_url("clan_raidlogs.php");
matcher sheets = create_matcher("got the carriageman (\\d+) sheet", raidlog);
while(find(sheets))
   unlock += to_int( group(sheets, 1) );