Can't check out code from svn

ajoshi

I'm using Eclipse (and I guess the inbuilt svn client), and I can no longer fetch the latest revision. I get the following error message:
Code:
Some resources were not updated.
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.  
svn: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/kolmafia/code'
svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.code.sf.net': No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

I see that sourceforge is having issues. Would this be related to that? Or did I just mess something up? Should I still be using https://svn.code.sf.net/p/kolmafia/code/ to get the source code? svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/kolmafia/code ? Neither one of them work, so maybe something change and I'm just too blind to see :(

I'd love some help figuring this out please!

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I opened a trouble ticket with Sourceforge. It is unread, as are 95 others, all reporting similar issues.
Eventually, they will look at it.
I hope.

ajoshi

I opened a trouble ticket with Sourceforge. It is unread, as are 95 others, all reporting similar issues.
Eventually, they will look at it.
I hope.

Ugh, thanks for following up on this! I was hoping to use the long weekend to do some programming, but now I'm just binge watching TV instead! Oh well!

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Ugh, thanks for following up on this! I was hoping to use the long weekend to do some programming, but now I'm just binge watching TV instead! Oh well!

Ironically, sourceforge was fixed a few hours prior to your post.