Clover problems

Ethelred

After upgrading from KoLmafia-17783.jar to KoLmafia-17789.jar, I've started seeing strange messages about you don't have that many ten leaf clovers appearing while running a script. They seem to be appearing randomly, or at least I can't detect the pattern. Sometimes it just appears once and then the script continues. At least one time, it got into a loop. When I stopped the loop, I didn't have any 10 ten leaf clovers that needed to be disassembled, which was what the warning was about. Has anybody else encountered this? Did anything change in regard to clover handling? I haven't changed the script or my mafia settings since yesterday when it worked as expected.

System Info:

Java: java version "1.7.0_55"
KoLmafia: KoLmafia-17789.jar

Thanks for any help or advice.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I suspect it is a side effect of recent changes to SingleUseRequest and such. Today's session log:

Code:
trading 3 worthless items for 3 ten-leaf clovers
You acquire ten-leaf clover (3)

Use 3 ten-leaf clover
You acquire disassembled clover (3)
Yet, later, in the Relay Browser, clover protection popped up. "inv ten-leaf" told me I had 2. However,

Code:
Use 2 ten-leaf clover
I didn't actually have any. Refreshing inventory fixed it.

Ethelred

Yes, after refreshing inventory I was able to proceed. But is there anything I can do to prevent it from happening or determine why it is happening?

Thanks for the prompt reply.