New Content - Implemented February 2017 IOTM: Heart-Shaped Crate

I'm not sure if I've completely missed an existing thread for this already but anyway...

Can we get a mafia setting to indicate we have used one of these and have a Tunnel of L.O.V.E. accessible?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 17789 attempts to log the prompt word and your log entry when you reach the L.O.V. Exit having avoided all fights and rewards.

I did not record my word on day 1 when I did exactly that.
I've been through six times since and have recorded my words.
Apparently, the word from day 1 + the next five will be my word - and I can guess what it must have been - and the seventh day word is nothing.

I'll try this again tomorrow with DEBUG logging and will see how this submit performs, but if somebody is going there before then, I'd appreciate if you would get a DEBUG log for me and tell me how my submit worked:

when about to exit the gift shop, taking nothing:

- debug on
- take the choice
- (Does the gCli/session log say "L.O.V. Exit word: XXXXX"?)
- enter a word and take the choice
- (Does the gCli/session log say "Your log entry: YYYYY"?)
- debug off

If the expected logging is there, cool. If not, please post your DEBUG log.

Thanks!

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Preference 'loveTunnelAvailable' will tell you if you have a loveTunnel, but not if you have accessed it today. Can we get a mafia _setting to indicate we have visited this today?

AlbinoRhino

It would be handy if there was a property that showed if the tunnel has been completed for the day or not. Then a script could tell me that I have, once again, forgotten it ! lol

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
17802 should track the LOV Enamorang wandering monster. It won't be tracked if it shows up in DMT until I know what its priority is compared to digitize and arrow wanderers.

Bale

Minion
It would be handy if there was a property that showed if the tunnel has been completed for the day or not. Then a script could tell me that I have, once again, forgotten it ! lol

I think this may be all that is left to complete the content.

Bale

Minion
I'll change the thread's tag to implemented. Poetically enough I'm doing that on Valentine's Day.