Bug - Fixed Turn-costing crafting is showing up even with the "turn-free" box checked.

I'm not entirely sure why this is, but my first guess is that it thinks I can free-craft due to Rapid Prototyping, despite that skill having just expired from Standard. But I'm not sure how I'd test that.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Probably a good guess. Perhaps we are detecting that you have the skill but are not checking that you can't use it.

Although, I thought that if you are in-run, your Charsheet wouldn't even show it to you? If it is really out of Standard but shows up on the Charsheet, that would be a KoL bug.

Theraze

Any chance we have the same KoL bug they had last year where they messed up the day where standard restrictions changed by a day?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Any chance we have the same KoL bug they had last year where they messed up the day where standard restrictions changed by a day?

17735 makes KoLmafia always check standard.php with a date of [current year minus two]-01-02 to actually catch all of that stuff, since KoL probably won't fix it any time soon. That will probably fix this issue.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Interesting. I recently finished my 6 Standard Normal runs and was wondering why it never prompted me about creating unstable fulminate taking a turn - although it certainly did. It must have thought it was going to be free.

This is a good and necessary fix. Hopefully.

I will probably ascend today and start my series of Standard Hardcore runs and will see.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
OK. The skill appears on charsheet and also on standard.php.
So, I do have the skill - but can't use it.

Revision 17740 checks whether Rapid Prototyping is unrestricted when calculating how many free crafts you have.