Request: An updated script for an auto Hardcore Community Service 2-3 day run

akahad

I saw the script for Hardcore Community Service 3-Day made by Kavok here: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?19157-KAscend-Hardcore-Community-Service-3-Day-Script. Seems great but I don't have the required IOTMs. That's why I'm asking if someone want to make an updated script. Compensation will be around 50 millions meat.

IOTMs I have:
Vip key (buff, food, booze)
Thanksgarden (food for buff, hot resistance accessory)
Source Terminal (epic food, epic booze, buff for famillar and items drops)
Time-Spinner (copy epic food from Source, epic tea earl grey, money and stats from compound experience)
Summon Snowcones (buff)
Summon candy heart (for bonus and to use with rethinking candy)
70' Volcano

I would like the features of Kavok script which are:
You can run as any class
Take any familiar you like for 100% runs
only ode HC permed necessary ( I don't have it but I can manage that soon)

I'm not sure if it's possible to make a 2 day hardcore community service script with that but it would be nice. If not possible, 3 days run is ok too. I don't know if Kavok script is a good basis to start.

Compensation for the work: I have an optimal spreadsheet ultrarare. If I can manage to sell it, I'll give 50 millions meat. If I can't sell it, I give the ultrarare.
If you are interested you can work alone or as a team and share, just say if you are interested.

Last edited:

akahad

Thanks I didn't knew about the second one

About first link: The auto-2-day requires: Have the skills Summon Smithsness, Ode To Booze and Advanced Saucecrafting available, Have Chateau Mantegna access, Clan V.I.P. lounge access (with speakeasy/hotdogs), and the Deck of Every Card. if you don't have the right stuff/class it will immediately abort, and it will probably fail to hit 2-day if you don't have a bunch of other stuff anyway.

About second link: The thread is a little confusing with people talking about different paths. So that script "ccascend" can do a HC CS run ? I don't have the required conspiracy island. Will it abort the script or will I just have to do things manually before or after ? I have the volcano, can it be used to replace it somehow ?

akahad

Ok I checked the script of Kavok, I think I can customize it by myself. I'll bump this thread again if I'm stuck or when I'll have a proper script to share. This rethinking candy skill is super useful with candy heart summon in fact.

Pazleysox

About second link: The thread is a little confusing with people talking about different paths. So that script "ccascend" can do a HC CS run ? I don't have the required conspiracy island. Will it abort the script or will I just have to do things manually before or after ? I have the volcano, can it be used to replace it somehow ?

It is deliberately confusing. Those were the original requirements for HCEd to work minimal intervention. Now, it is just the dumping ground for reports on the script in various paths.

akahad

It is deliberately confusing. Those were the original requirements for HCEd to work minimal intervention. Now, it is just the dumping ground for reports on the script in various paths.

I tried cc_ascend.ash on a new normal pastamancer community service run.

First I tried the script cc_community service.ash which failed because "Function 'ccAdvBypass( string, location, string )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (cc_clan.ash, line 59)". I have the last kolmafia daily build.

Then I tried the cc_ascend script. It pulled out Pantsgiving, a xiblaxian stealth cowl, 2 items of the swashbuckling outfit and a spooky-gro fertilizer out of Hagnk's storage. Then It tried to buy A sneaky pete Jacket, thor's pliers, a snowsuit and a basaltsalamander buckler from the mall for a lot of meat which i didn't had, hopefully. It used the time spinner to get a shot of Kardashian gin. It also visited the VIP, picked the garden, made a meat car before adventuring in the haunted pantry and stopping.

That's far from optimal. Could it be because I miss some IOTMs or scripts ?

Last edited:
cc_community_service.ash is not an ascension script, it is a set of functions related to CS.

But anyway,... it doesn't expect you to go softcore (it doesn't even have a pull list for it, it just falls back to something else). And it does not expect you to go Pastamancer at all (I thought it had a hard abort: "WTFOMGBBQ style" for that situation)..

Here is the forum post that the script was originally based around: http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/vb/showpost.php?p=4769933&postcount=345
It can handle additional things now (and is better at handling some missing things) but there are a couple of Valhalla issues which are mandatory (these won't be worked around because unlike having IoTMs, everyone has access to them): Sauceror, Hardcore, Wallaby.

Last edited:

akahad

Ok I understand better the logic now. Maybe I'll retry on next ascension, but yeah seing the original post, it seems more simple to customize my own stuff and make it work together.