What editor do you use?

Razorsoup

...I also tested $boolean[false] and it didn't throw an exception although I think that is ridiculous to ever use....

Very ridiculous, though I wouldn't be surprised if you or Zarqon or somebody else found a clever use for it someday.

...I could not verify bounties or bountys as data types, however $bounty, $bountys and $bounties do belong in group #1....

Yeah, bounties and bountys as data types don't actually make any sense and were probably over-zealously (and wrongly) added to my language def file after the BHH revamp. Bounty (singular) definitely is a data type that my login script makes use of though.

...Thanks so much for the assistance at refining this....

No problem. I've gained so much from this community and KoLmafia, just trying to give back when and where I can.

Theraze

> ash ($bounties[shredded can label, hickory daiquiri] contains $bounty[shredded can label])

Returned: true

> ash ($bountys[shredded can label, hickory daiquiri] contains $bounty[shredded can label])

Returned: true
All valid options, apparently.

Bale

Minion
Yup. I'd already verified that and added them to the file in my previous post. Along with everything else in Razorsoup's post that I didn't bother to comment on. (Such as bounty being a valid data type.)

roippi

Developer
If I still did more than a trivial amount of ASH scripting, I would be using sublimetext to do it. It's become my go-to "IDE-lite" for lots of tasks, and I imagine one could whip up a syntax markup file for it rather quickly.