Sweet Synthesis

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 17704 does this:

Either disabled stores or those that are ignoring you are marked "unavailable" for the rest of the session.
The store is removed from all currently cached mall searches; other stores found during such searches are retained.
The current mall price of such searches is recalculated as if the bad store had not been present.

werewolfman2

I'm having a huge problem with this script currently; apparently it's been autobuying candy from the store when I already have the candy needed for the recipe stock-piled and it's not checking for it. just casually lost 200k~ from control pasting for no reason >:\

EDIT: I updated the SVN just to make sure and now it recognizes crimbo candy but it still will go to the market for the other half instead of just using 2 of the same one. Is this intentional? Also is there a way I can work around this?

Last edited:
I'm having a huge problem with this script currently; apparently it's been autobuying candy from the store when I already have the candy needed for the recipe stock-piled and it's not checking for it. just casually lost 200k~ from control pasting for no reason >:\

EDIT: I updated the SVN just to make sure and now it recognizes crimbo candy but it still will go to the market for the other half instead of just using 2 of the same one. Is this intentional? Also is there a way I can work around this?

Have you tried the built in Sweet Synthesis panel to see if it has the same issue so the developers can see if it is a script, mafia or KOL issue.

werewolfman2

Have you tried the built in Sweet Synthesis panel to see if it has the same issue so the developers can see if it is a script, mafia or KOL issue.

Apologies just in case I'm ignorant of the thing you're talking about, but if you mean just hard casting the skill then yes, KOL recognizes that they are there, and that's what I was doing before I found the script. Kol itself is perfectly fine with me using 2 of the same candy however the script itself appears to require 2 different pieces so if I don't have the second part of the recipe it'll go the mall. Oh I'm using synthesis greed (and 2 crimbo candied pecan as listed on the wiki)

Bale

Minion
You don't seem to know the thing he's talking about.

KoLmafia has a synthesize command which does basically the same thing this script does. Also, KoLmafia has a synthesize panel which is a tool which allows you much more control over the candies chosen for your buffs. (On the toolbar of mafia there's a button that looks like a bunch of candies, just to the left of an up arrow for the maximizer.) There really isn't much reason for this script to still exist, other than as an interesting bit of scripting to admire.

Code:
[COLOR="#808000"]> help synthe[/COLOR]

synthesize[?] CANDY1, CANDY2 or [?] EFFECT - get an effect via Sweet Synthesis

If you use "synthesize?" with a question mark it tells you what it would do, but doesn't actually cast the skill. Without the question mark it actually casts the skill.

The Sweet Synthesis panel speaks for itself and is much more awesome.

Last edited:

werewolfman2

THANKS!! I found the panel, apparently didn't notice it had been added (or that the arrow was a shortcut to the maximizer) The panel allows me to use the specific candy mix I want to use and I can see all the variations for the same recipe as well. So after testing the panel and KOL it's looking like the script is indeed the thing inhibiting me. That being said this is a wonderful workaround so thanks for the help!! :D