Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Synthesis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sweet Synthesis

What does it do?
    Simplifies casting the Sweet Synthesis skill from Crimbo 2016.

Screenshot:
    synthesis.png

How do I use it?

Install it by running this command in KoLmafia's graphical CLI:

Code:
    svn checkout https://github.com/Ezandora/Sweet-Synthesis/branches/Release/
    Once it's installed, type "synthesis" in the Graphical CLI, for a list of buff options:

meat - +300% meat.
    item - +150% item.
    muscle exp - +50% muscle gain.
    myst exp - +50% mysticality gain.
    moxie exp - +50% moxie gain.
    muscle - +300% muscle.
    myst - +300% mysticality.
    moxie - +300% moxie.
    HP - +300% maximum HP.
    MP - +300% maximum MP.
    hot - +9 hot res.
    cold - +9 cold res.
    stench - +9 stench res.
    spooky - +9 spooky res.
    sleaze - +9 sleaze res.

So, running "synthesis item" will give you thirty turns of +150% item for one spleen cost, buying what it needs from the mall. In-run, it will try to use candy you have in inventory, and confirm before using it.

To update the script itself (or any script), run this command in the graphical CLI:

Code:
    svn update
    Sweet Synthesis will require a recent daily build of mafia.

Github: https://github.com/Ezandora/Sweet-Synthesis/
    Contact me in-game: Ezandora (#1557284)

Nice! I think it makes for a nice example of how mafia's "synthesize" command could work once the devs complete it.

Plus it will hold me over until then.

I find myself using more and more of your stuff Ezandora. Thanks for sharing all your genius !

Is it possible to add counter to Syntheze! button (with the rest of spleen left) and ability to multi-syntheze?

Is it possible to add counter to Syntheze! button (with the rest of spleen left) and ability to multi-syntheze?
    Originally Posted by Abbbo View Post
    Is this in reference to Mafia's Sweet Synthesis tool GUI? That's independent from this script; see http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?21...thinking-Candy

The script is great but i had a problem. I used the script for a buff myst. It look in my inventory and decided to use tamarind chewing+ box of dweebs. But since I don't have dweeb in inventory, it went to buy in mall. The box of dweebs was at 100 meat in a disabled store so it went to the next store where dweeb is at 1000 meat. If it had used orange candy heart+ crimbo candied pecan (that i already had in inventory) it would have costed 600 meat. Is there a way to disable mall buying easily ?

Mafia know has this built in so I would think this script is not longer useful. I would look at mafia's implementation

The built in version suffers from the same 'mispricing' issue, but that's because there is no way to check for a disabled store, except explicitly trying to buy something.

Honestly I believe it to be a KoL bug. If KoL disables a player's store... why does KoL decide it is in any way a good thing to list it in mall search results? Doing that is troubling to the players. KoL should not list a store that is disabled.

Report the bug to KoL.

Edit: Why should it not be possible to purchase items from a disabled player? I don't really get the logic on that, but its not a big deal.

Edit: Why should it not be possible to purchase items from a disabled player? I don't really get the logic on that, but its not a big deal.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    If someone meat-cheats the system, buys a ton of stuff and reprices it at below-market prices, then it messes up the economy. If the items simply disappear forever, then it's functioned in a 'normal' way. As KoL is built around meatsinks, rather than trying to extend things...