bumcheekcity's Hardcore Checklist

hallehoopma

Hey BCC - Thanks for this! We have some new players in clan & I was looking for exactly this sort of thing for them (and idiotic forgetters like myself ;) just the other day. Turns out all I have to do is look & it's here!

FortyCakes

This is really useful - but if you've got a Gnomad-camp sign, it still tells me I need all of the South of the Border items. Would it be possible to suppress that? Thanks

Theraze

If you look, this hasn't been updated in over 2 years, well longer than when the signs changed... change the moxie_sign to gnomads_available and that will probably fix it.

This needs a few fixes.

WARNING: Missing return values in boolean functions will soon become an error (hccheck.ash, line 108)
WARNING: Missing return values in boolean functions will soon become an error (hccheck.ash, line 130)
WARNING: Missing return values in boolean functions will soon become an error (hccheck.ash, line 151)

Theraze

Just turn bufferoutput (both of them) and checkFamiliar into voids. Since it doesn't actually check on the value, no reason to have it as a boolean. But... y'know, almost 3 year old script. :D

Theraze

Not supported, but it still got caught in one of my housekeeping bits. Anyways, updated to no longer have fuzzy matching sadness.

Attachments

• hccheck.ash
    42.2 KB · Views: 69