Thread: Changing ... wwould get rid of this message

Default Changing ... wwould get rid of this message

I am suddenly seeing a lot these messages today, in r17524.

Code:
    Changing "Spookyraven library key" to "[7302]Spookyraven library key" would get rid of this message
    Changing ""I Love Me\, Vol. I"" to "[7262]"I Love Me\, Vol. I"" would get rid of this message
    Changing "Staff of Fats" to "[7964]Staff of Fats" would get rid of this message (chit_brickTracker.ash, line 756)
    Changing "ancient amulet" to "[7963]ancient amulet" would get rid of this message (chit_brickTracker.ash, line 757)
    Changing "Eye of Ed" to "[7962]Eye of Ed" would get rid of this message
    Are these officially the new item names I should be using ? Or just a glitch from a recent revision ? Never received them from these scripts before.

Missed that. Thank you.

Be careful if you decide to edit your scripts to eliminate these messages. Those messages mean mafia found more than one item that matches the supplied text, but at the moment it only suggests one of the IDs (the newer item). Do check to make sure that the item your script is referencing is actually the item ID being suggested (I suspect that Avatar of Ed items are not actually the ones your scripts were intending to reference, for example).
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Thanks for the advice. Luckily, I had decided to just leave them be for now. Even though they hurt nothing, it's amazing how they can bother one when they appear every time you make an edit ! lol

Be careful if you decide to edit your scripts to eliminate these messages. Those messages mean mafia found more than one item that matches the supplied text, but at the moment it only suggests one of the IDs (the newer item). Do check to make sure that the item your script is referencing is actually the item ID being suggested (I suspect that Avatar of Ed items are not actually the ones your scripts were intending to reference, for example).
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    The script is currently referencing the Avatar of Ed items, these messages just mean that it isn't overlooked now.