New Content - Implemented Gingerbread City

Bale

Minion
Correct.
  • The sprinkle-begging cup is a rare drop that gives +50%
  • The gingerbread moneybag is an untradeable that is made with both non-combats on the same day. And it only gives +25%

Both are off-hands so I can only use one. I can't imagine why I would ever make a moneybag unless I'm driven to collect pointless things. :(

I guess the advantage of the moneybag is that it lacks an equip requirement? Although the begging cup's myst requirement is only 20 so that isn't very compelling. Mostly I don't think that this was thought through very well.

xKiv

Does it (not) trigger anything in any of the noncombats or combats? It *might* be part of something that requires staying several days in a single ascension, and thus one of those things that "chain ascenders wouldn't see" (paraphrasing from GD)

Yendor

Couple of monsters from the sewers:
New monster #1989 found in Manuel with name 'gingerbread alligator' image 'gbgator.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: 100 P: beast'
New monster #1990 found in Manuel with name 'gingerbread vigilante' image 'gbvigilante.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: -10000 P: dude'

Sytras

New familiar:

Code:
--------------------
9256 chocolate puppy 706707809 chocopuppy.gif grow     d 1000
# Item chocolate puppy
--------------------

Magus_Prime

With r17477, when I chose to "Bribe the clerk" with the noon NC in the Gingerbread Civic Center, KoLmafia did not deduct the 1,000 sprinkles from inventory.

Bale

Minion
New familiar:

Code:
--------------------
9256 chocolate puppy 706707809 chocopuppy.gif grow     d 1000
# Item chocolate puppy
--------------------

You forgot this:
New familiar: "Chocolate Lab" (207) @ chocolab.gif

Bale

Minion
Untradeable:

Code:
--------------------
9234	pumpkin spice candle	781652626	gingercandle.gif	offhand	q	0
pumpkin spice candle	100	Mus: 20
Item	pumpkin spice candle	Item Drop: +40, Lasts Until Rollover
--------------------

Bale

Minion
Something else to add:

When you use the broken chocolate pocketwatch with both spare chocolate parts and candy screwdriver to get the chocolate pocketwatch, you lose spare chocolate parts as well as the broken chocolate pocketwatch. I just did this, but mafia failed to remove spare chocolate parts from inventory.

Bale

Minion
Also!

When adventuring at the Industrial District at midnight, if you activate the robot GNG-3-R, mafia should remove a gingerservo from inventory.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Also!

When adventuring at the Industrial District at midnight, if you activate the robot GNG-3-R, mafia should remove a gingerservo from inventory.

Or from your equipment, if you are wearing one. Or from one place, but not the other (I think), if you have one in inventory and one equipped.

It is removed at the start of the fight.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
It would be awesome to get mafia to set a counter or tracking preference, like Wormwood or Telegram adventuring, so a user can know when the non-combat with trigger.

Bale

Minion
I got hit with a ghost dog adventure in Gingerbread city yesterday and I noted that it did not count as one of my Gingerbread turns.

That means KoL has definitely worked out the bugs and it is time for Mafia to add the Gingerbread counter.

For bonus points, parse end of combat messages to correct the counter if the character has a gingerbread smartphone.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
When you pull the lever in the train station in order to widen the tunnels in the sewers and let beefier alligators in, it resets at rollover.

(Do we track this? It make alligators drop more sprinkles, while it is in effect.)

Yendor

What is the success message for using broken pocketwatch?

"Using your candy screwdriver and your spare gingerbread parts, you manage to repair the pocketwatch."

Or from your equipment, if you are wearing one. Or from one place, but not the other (I think), if you have one in inventory and one equipped.

I had both, and only the one in inventory was removed.

New monster #1992 found in Manuel with name 'GNG-3-R' image 'gng3r.gif' attributes ='Scale: ? Cap: ? Floor: ? Init: 300 P: construct'