New Content - Implemented Gingerbread City

Theraze

My log says Mafia re-equipped the servo after the fight. I'm pretty sure I didn't tell it to do that. I'll have to check again next time.

If you were using automation to adventure, and the equipped one was consumed, mafia would treat it like a broken equipment and re-equip from inventory. This would make it appear that the one in inventory was consumed, when in actuality it's the one you had equipped and mafia's automation is simply masking that.

This doesn't happen in quite the same way when you aren't automating your turns, so... I guess the question is whether you were adventuring in the relay browser or using automation (whether the adventuring tab or ASH/CLI scripting).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
If you were using automation to adventure, and the equipped one was consumed, mafia would treat it like a broken equipment and re-equip from inventory.

Mafia shouldn't be doing that though. The item is supposed to be removed from all checkpoints and your current equipment, and shouldn't be restored...

Magus_Prime

With r17526:

Code:
[8660] Gingerbread Train Station
Encounter: Midnight at the Train Station
Took choice 1205/4: Ride the midnight train
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1205&option=4
--------------------
9262	fruit-leather negatives	154948221	filmcan.gif	none	q	0
# Item fruit-leather negatives
--------------------
You acquire an item: fruit-leather negatives

Yendor

cast 1 Ceci N'Est Pas Un Chapeau
--------------------
9270 no hat 887807812 nohat.gif hat q 0
no hat 200 Mox: 150
# Item no hat: (May or May Not Truly Exist)
Item no hat Meat Drop: +30, Lasts Until Rollover
--------------------
It's a random bonus each time, according to the forums one of +50% Mus, Mys, or Mox, +15% items, +30% meat, or +400 max HP.

At the Mad Tea Party, this gives Assaulted with Pepper, same as for 4-character hats.

Magus_Prime

With r17569:

Code:
[10190] Gingerbread Industrial Zone
Encounter: Noon in the Industrial Zone
Took choice 1206/4: Buy a teethpick (1000 sprinkles)
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1206&option=4
--------------------
9265	teethpick	606568152	teethpick.gif	none	q	0
# Item teethpick
--------------------
You acquire an item: teethpick

Bale

Minion
And I have been quite glad to use it all this time. Thanks for having got that one done so swiftly.

Bale

Minion
sprinkle drop
food drop
booze drop

It's a pattern. You'd have found it if you tried "modtrace sprinkle" in the CLI.

Crowther

sprinkle drop
food drop
booze drop

It's a pattern. You'd have found it if you tried "modtrace sprinkle" in the CLI.
Not the best choice, because food and booze are also plural. Item drop, might have been a better example. Also, for many of those, you can drop the word drop, which you can't for sprinkle. Worse, the item itself is called sprinkles, which leads me to constantly type "sprinkles drop" even when I already know that won't work. I'm not complaining, but I understand why the pattern might be unclear to people and "modtrace sprinkles" give you nothing.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I expect we could add an alias - "sprinkles" -> "Sprinkle Drop" - to the modifier. After all, you can maximize "fites".

(I am also puzzled about how "food" and "booze" are plurals. You can have multiple foods and multiple boozes...)

adeyke

It's not that "food" and "booze" are plural, but that they're (usually) uncountable, in the same way as, for example, grass, money or water. In those case where a singular or plural is used, it's generally for different types rather than different individual objects.

So one might use gear to maximize "how many sprinkles" one gets or "how much food" one gets, but not "how many foods".

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I still think that the singular of sprinkles is sprinkle. The issue is that KoL never gives a single sprinkle; they give you (a handful of) sprinkles. :p

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I like gingerDigCount. How about gingerTrainScheduleStudied? I haven't heard that it unlocks anything (that we know of), but the message you get when doing it does seem to advance.