Bug - Fixed Final Service "Perform Service" (CS) redirects to Florist Friar

Capn

Hi !
I have noticed that during my past several HCCS runs I am unable to complete the run in the relay browser.

When clicking the Final Service "Perform Service" button, it redirects to the Florist Friar. To complete I need to log into kingdomofloathing.com and click the button there.
Issue is present on the latest build, 17422, back thru several builds into the early 17400s. I havent tested to see if its a issue on builds early than that.

Debug log attached if that helps.
And as always, thanks for all your work !
-Capn

Attachments

• DEBUG_20161122.txt
    1 MB · Views: 2,355

Darzil

Developer
I guess this is a result of r17203. It is running the liberateKing() function, which is ending with a visit to the Friar, but you'd prefer it ends up back at the Council as it would in vanilla, I suspect.

It's not clear to me from the wiki how this works in CS, and I haven't done this path since it was in season.

Darzil

Developer
Have tried moving it to the bit of the code that handles it for Ed, see if that works better. r17424

I can confirm that this change works - this is what I did on my own side. I assumed this had only affected me since I didn't hear a thing about it when the change was first made so I had assumed, incorrectly I guess, that it was just due to something on my own side or how I scripted those runs.