Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: My personal Meat farming script

Do I edit my own diet under "Eating, Drinking, and Spleening" in the script?

If so, how do I specify what amount to consume for each item?

It's not currently configurable. The items listed in that section are simply some of the no-brainer diet used by the eat_up, drink_up, and spleen_up functions. You'd have to modify those functions - or manually do consumption before beginning - to change them.

On the To Do list at the top of the file:

// Improve food, booze, and spleen choices (or make configurable).

Considering I'll soon be looking at those functions, now that the mime army shotglass will let you get an extra 1-drunk booze, I'll spend some time thinking about this and come up with a proposal/plan.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

It's not currently configurable. The items listed in that section are simply some of the no-brainer diet used by the eat_up, drink_up, and spleen_up functions. You'd have to modify those functions - or manually do consumption before beginning - to change them.

On the To Do list at the top of the file:

// Improve food, booze, and spleen choices (or make configurable).

Considering I'll soon be looking at those functions, now that the mime army shotglass will let you get an extra 1-drunk booze, I'll spend some time thinking about this and come up with a proposal/plan.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Awesome, thank you again for your continuous updates! Only thing missing is an optimized diet imo.

Net income = 1,136,199 Meat in 281 turns. Meat/Adventure = 4,043
    Cumulative income = 342,809,137 Meat in 83,455 turns. Meat/Adventure = 4,107
    Originally Posted by txrangersxx View Post
    Man my Meat/Adventure is ~3600 I must be missing something, I have pretty much every ITOM.

Also my quick and dirty solution to the mime shot glass is to change the beginning of the script to:

// Consume to gain adventures
    eat_up();
    drink_up();
    drink_up();
    spleen_up();