Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: My personal Meat farming script

Revision 94 will use a "one day pass to Dinseylandfill" if you happen to have one available and if setting VMF.UseDinseylandfillTicket is true. That's its default value; seems to me that if somebody purchased such a thing, they want to use it.

I could be persuaded to make the default false, if there is disagreement about that...

I'll look at other outstanding issues/suggestions tomorrow. Like the Fortune Teller.

Revision 94 will use a "one day pass to Dinseylandfill" if you happen to have one available and if setting VMF.UseDinseylandfillTicket is true. That's its default value; seems to me that if somebody purchased such a thing, they want to use it.

I could be persuaded to make the default false, if there is disagreement about that...

I'll look at other outstanding issues/suggestions tomorrow. Like the Fortune Teller.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Thanks for the quick update!

I'll purchase and stockpile tickets to give to clannies or sell. Granted it's trivial to change that pref to False...but others could conceivably be burnt.

I'll purchase and stockpile tickets to give to clannies or sell. Granted it's trivial to change that pref to False...but others could conceivably be burnt.
    Originally Posted by Pooter the Flatuant View Post
    I'm not one of them. Perhaps I should apply to Pooter's clan? :-)
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    I agree with frono.

It will only use a one-day ticket if you otherwise do not have access to Dinseylandfill. So, those who have the charter shouldn't be affected by this.

Code:
    void enable_adventure_locations()
    {
        if ( farm_location == BARF_MOUNTAIN && !stench_airport_available ) {
    	// This will be true only if user asked to use a one-day ticket
    	// and one is available to us
    	if ( !retrieve_item( 1, DINSEY_TICKET ) ) {
    	    abort( "Failed to acquire a one-day ticket to Dinseylandfill" );
    	}
    	use( 1, DINSEY_TICKET );
    	stench_airport_available = true;
        }
    }

Two things I've been doing manually, getting bacon and buying the print button. Print button + 4d camera to fax embezzler. Something to add? :P

EDIT: Print button is more profitable to sell on mall, my bad I've just written a basic script to do this.
    Last edited by deMorphine; 04-29-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Hello,

Would you be willing to consider one addition to the script?

After completing a PokeFam run the Pirate Ship is not available as an adventuring location; unless you do so in aftercore. Almost the first thing the script does is make sure that the lil pirate costume is in inventory. If it isn't there then the script tries to adventure on the pirate ship to get one. Suggestion: if the pirate ship isn't an available adventuring zone then go to either the Pirate Cove or to Barrney's until a combat encounter occurs.

Thank you,

Magus

That's reasonable.

Still need the shotglass in the script?