Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: My personal Meat farming script

Revision 88 does that.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

Thank you again for this.

FYI, I started using EatDrink to fill everything but spleen before running and EatDrink is generating about 10-15 more adventures. I'm wasn't really paying attention to food and drink cost differences, though.

I used a one day charter for the first time. The script told me I needed to define a Barf Mountain outfit. I did so, but unlike Item Drop and Meat Drop is was not obvious to me what I was supposed to maximize, minimize or enhance for Barf Mountain.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    There are 69 players more powerful than you.
    Originally Posted by Statistics Leaderboards

Thank you again for this.

FYI, I started using EatDrink to fill everything but spleen before running and EatDrink is generating about 10-15 more adventures. I'm wasn't really paying attention to food and drink cost differences, though.

I used a one day charter for the first time. The script told me I needed to define a Barf Mountain outfit. I did so, but unlike Item Drop and Meat Drop is was not obvious to me what I was supposed to maximize, minimize or enhance for Barf Mountain.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    I use the same one I use for meat drop with a few changes to add the necklace and the snowglobe and screeges.

Veracity : Can you the genie to it so it automatically does the meat buffs?

Veracity : Can you the genie to it so it automatically does the meat buffs?
    Originally Posted by txrangersxx View Post
    There are two immediately-obvious issues with this request.

First, mafia doesn't support using the genie yet at all, and that's almost certainly a prerequisite to including it in this script.

Second, and more importantly, a meat buff from the genie is a poor use of it. High level characters can use pocket wishes to wish for 50k meat. As a result, pocket wishes sell quickly for 49k. A buff would have to give +1000% meat to beat that.