Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: My personal Meat farming script

I noticed that myself after G Lover, when I use this script for the rest of the last day before diving through the gap. My workaround is to simply go to Barrrney's Barrr for a combat. I suppose if I'd not gotten the swashbuckling getup during the run (which I always do, so I can get a bridge), the script could go to Obligatory Pirate Cove.

I'll be freeing the king in a few minutes. I'll look into improving the "get a pirate costume" function.

(By the way - the reason for the pirate fledges is because BelowDecks has no non-combats and you can therefore get the costume with at most one turn of combat, modulo time pranks or other wanderers.)
    Last edited by Veracity; 07-08-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Revision 102 will fight a pirate Belowdecks if you have pirate fledges, in Barrrney's Barrr if you have Swashbuckling Getup, or at the Obligatory Pirate Cove if you have none of those.

I suppose it could/should go to the Poop Deck with pirate fledges, in case you haven't unlocked Belowdecks, although if I have pirate fledges, it is because I took the pirate path to the Palindome.

Interesting. Finished a G-Lover Normal (since I have all the g-points I need and want to make sure I finish my in-season G-Lover runs while I can still upgrade my Garland, just in case you can only do that in-season) run.

Made lots of mistakes, since day one was running as if I were Hardcore, rather than Normal, since it had been so long since I'd thought about "pulling" things.

But, had 50+ turns left after freeing the King.

Got my facsimile dictionary and went to the script to burn the remainder of my turns.

Since I had the Swashbuckling Getup and no pirate Fledges, it went to Barrrney's Barrr - and very first adventure was a choiceadv which changes based on your class - and it took the option that gave me 3 drunk and stats, leaving me overdrunk.

Perhaps I didn't have my choice options set correctly - but this script should not do that to you.

If we adventure in the Barrr to get the li'l pirate costume, I'll make it set the choice option, based on mainstat, to NOT get you overdrunk.

(I know there is code to make the Relay Browser spoilers show you what you'll really get, but since I normally never automate, I had no idea how we handle that setting. It's time to learn...)

(Little harm done; I ascended and started day one of my next G-Lover run - and made decent use of my day one pulls, in my opinion, given that I wasn't actually going to run all the turns for day one.)

Revision 103 guards against that.