Feature Daily Deeds for 2016 IotMs and derivatives

Malibu Stacey

Could we have Daily Deeds added to track usage of the following once-per-day things please?

LT&T Office
- Items: 1/day usage of Clara's bell & Glenn's golden dice (not urgent as KoL has one for it now).
- Skills: 1/day casting of Bend Hell, Bow-Legged Swagger & Steely-Eyed Squint.

Clan Floundry
- A combobox similar to the April Shower daily deed to fabricate an item would be a great time saver. Maybe with a tooltip showing todays fishing locations?
- Also displaying current Fishing Skill somewhere would be useful (and a Modifier Maximiser option for fishing skill) but this isn't a daily deed so maybe needs it's own thread?

Intergnat
- track whether the Scroll of A.F.U.E has dropped (and if people care, the 6/day thin black candle drops).

11th Precinct Headquarters/Detective School Application
- track whether 3 cop dollars daily salary has been collected and the 3/day cases attempted (Ezandora's Guide script already does this. Could merge in Ezandora's case automation script too).

Time-Spinner
- Minutes used/remaining (Ezandora's Guide script already does this).
- 1/day Item from Far Future replicated (could merge in Ezandora's automation script too & make it a combobox to select what you want it to get for you).

Batfellow
- 3/day uses of replica bat-oomerang (Ezandora's Guide script already does this).
- 1/day use of The Jokester's gun (Ezandora's Guide script already does this).

I'm only listing things I actually have so there may be things in other new content like Witchess & Snojo which could also go in. Also the 1/day stuff in the charter zones.

Thanks in advance.

Theraze

Since most of these are already supported by mafia, and you can make custom daily deeds to display any preference you want, is this more a request for how to add the preferences for yourself?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Can you only create one Floundry item per day?

I see those items on the Creatable panel of the Item Manager, by the way; you can select "tunac", say, and press the "create item" button to make it.

Malibu Stacey

Since most of these are already supported by mafia, and you can make custom daily deeds to display any preference you want, is this more a request for how to add the preferences for yourself?

I had no idea custom daily deeds were even a thing which exists.
Having read through the help dialog a couple of times now, I still have no idea what a "preference" is or does o

Can you only create one Floundry item per day?

I see those items on the Creatable panel of the Item Manager, by the way; you can select "tunac", say, and press the "create item" button to make it.

Yep you can only create one per day. I have also used the Modifier Maximizer to create them in the past

While Theraze is right that all of these can be done with custom daily deeds, that doesn't really mean they don't deserve a native option: the Source Terminal got 5 after all, and not everyone is willing to make their own daily deeds. (And, it took me quite a while to figure out that I needed to make daily deeds for some things, since I didn't even realize that I had them as a possibility.)

The witchess daily buff could probably deserve a daily deed too.

Lastly, fishing skill is already tracked, and can be maximized as 'fishing skill'. It currently isn't visible anywhere (as far as I know anyway), though you can list it with 'modtrace fishing skill' in the cli.

Last edited: