Bug - Fixed Bricko Monster Fights - Unexpected Error

Probably since the Inner Wolf fix, and possibly an extension of the deck of every card bug reported earlier:
When I fight a bricko monster (either because of my afteradventure script, or manually in the relay browser), the only thing that shows up in the cli is an unexpected error, the combat itself happens but doesn't get logged.

Edit: the same thing happens for lynyrd fights, witchess fights and all my copier combats for today (rain-doh box, ice sculpture, shaking camera and my chateau).

Nothing gets logged except the error when my (KoLnative) autoattack macro finishes the combat, when manual intervention is needed, the error shows at the start of the combat and the fight gets logged properly (except maybe for parts that happen before the autoattack gets aborted, but since it stops right at the start with my current setup, I can't be sure about that).

This also means that none of the results of those combats get picked up, which explains why I have been waiting ~30 adventures for my last two powdered gold drops: they already dropped, but mafia didn't notice.

Last edited:
Welp, that should teach me to not get distracted halfway writing a bug report, the newest version that fixes it for the deck of every card also works for the bricko ooze fight. Dunno about the others, since I already used them for today, but those are probably fixed as well.