Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Procedural time prank generator

I think the problem is that the semi-colon ended the command and the word after the semi-colon was "It's" so mafia thought it was supposed to be a command and failed to invoke It's.

Bug with script: If you want to put a semi-colon in a message you'll need to use a character entity.

Developer

Sweet, thanks ;-)

But now I have to add more contacts . I mostly have a list of bots & admins, and a handful of random people added for other purposes.
    Originally Posted by fractalnavel View Post
    What, you mean you aren't one of those people who has only one friend for the intergnat demon?

Also, if the prank attempt is rejected (target already has one, for example), it seems like it's still in the choice. So if I run "timeprank random friend" at that point, I get the "well, something went wrong parsing your contact list, sorry buddy." message.
    That's something that needs to be fixed in mafia. Eventually.

I think the problem is that the semi-colon ended the command and the word after the semi-colon was "It's" so mafia thought it was supposed to be a command and failed to invoke It's.

Bug with script: If you want to put a semi-colon in a message you'll need to use a character entity.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    Well. I've disabled that message template for now, because there's a slight problem with using character entities... They end in a semicolon. Looking in to a workaround.

Also, if the prank attempt is rejected (target already has one, for example), it seems like it's still in the choice. So if I run "timeprank random friend" at that point, I get the "well, something went wrong parsing your contact list, sorry buddy." message.
    Revision 17490 fixes this.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.