Moron relay script #2: Daily Deeds and things with things to thing with.

Erich

Hello. I'm a moron. These are my scripts.

This script augments your Daily Deeds on your main page with more things that you need to take care of. Feel free to correct me or tell me I messed up. I'll change it ASAP.

Put it in your /relay folder.

View attachment main.ash

Last edited by a moderator:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I'm a dinosaur but I find your profanity offensive and unnecessary. I recognize I may be alone in that opinion, otherwise I would just moderate the post for you.

Bale

Minion
I don't find it particularly offensive, but it did feel inappropriate for the tone of this forum. (We do get a lot of parents and other responsible types here.) I'm going to edit these two thread since the word "moron" works just as well. If Erich would like different word with relevant meaning I'd be happy to have that there instead since the joke can work without the profanity. (And I'll remove the f-bomb while I'm at it.)

Anyway, Erich, I'm not taking any personal offense, but thread titles are very in-your-face.

Last edited:

Erich

I respect both of your comments, and honestly I apologize if my language came across as a bit harsh, so to speak. My intent was to showcase how amateur I am, compared to powerhouse scripts such as Chit or Guide that are currently beyond my capability, and I tend to use... colorful language. However, I can understand how that doesn't fit the general vibe of this forum, and that my intent with the self-deprecation was not made clear enough on top of that. Thank you both, and I'll reign it in going forward. I will say this, though...

... "moron" is the perfect compromise :)