Script to automate ascending to valhalla

Pazleysox

Code:
visit_url("choice.php?whichchoice=1089&option=1&pwd");

Will this actually work? I've tried it about a dozen different ways when my only option left is to "Perform Service"...

I've tried 3, or 4 different uses of "visit_url", and cant find one that will do this for me.

Pazleysox

Code:
visit_url("choice.php?whichchoice=1089&option=1&pwd");

Will this actually work? I've tried it about a dozen different ways when my only option left is to "Perform Service"...

I've tried 3, or 4 different uses of "visit_url", and cant find one that will do this for me.

Code:
visit_url("choice.php?whichchoice=1089&option=30&pwd");
will finish the run, and grab the Thwaitgold statue, but I'm now trying to figure out how to get into valhalla.

Crowther

For what it is worth, here's what I did to ascend HC CS. Sorry, no documentation. It might be missing a few steps, maybe I ascended before running it? I don't remember any more.
Code:
council.php
choice.php?forceoption=0
ascend.php?alttext=communityservice
ascend.php?action=ascend&pwd&alttext=communityservice&confirm=on&confirm2=on
afterlife.php
afterlife.php?action=pearlygates
afterlife.php?place=deli
afterlife.php?action=buydeli&whichitem=5046
afterlife.php?place=armory
afterlife.php?action=buyarmory&whichitem=5037
afterlife.php?place=reincarnate
afterlife.php?action=ascend&asctype=3&whichclass=4&gender=1&whichpath=25&whichsign=2
afterlife.php?action=ascend&confirmascend=1&whichsign=2&gender=1&whichclass=4&whichpath=25&asctype=3&noskillsok=1
main.php
BTW, you can turn debugging on and then do thing manually in the relay browser. The debug log will show what URLs were hit.

I use the following to ascend into HCCS, as far as I know, it doesn't matter which path you are currently in (I've used this while in HCCS and while in a few others):

Code:
boolean cc_ascendIntoCS()
{
    if(my_inebriety() <= inebriety_limit())
    {
        return false;
    }
    string temp = visit_url("ascend.php?pwd=&confirm=on&confirm2=on&action=ascend&submit=Ascend", true);
    temp = visit_url("afterlife.php?action=pearlygates");
    temp = visit_url("afterlife.php?action=buydeli&whichitem=5046", true);

temp = visit_url("afterlife.php?place=armory");
    if(contains_text(temp, "astral pet sweater"))
    {
        temp = visit_url("afterlife.php?action=buyarmory&whichitem=5040", true);
    }
    else
    {
        temp = visit_url("afterlife.php?action=buyarmory&whichitem=5037", true);
    }
    temp = visit_url("afterlife.php?place=reincarnate");
    int gender = 1;
    if(contains_text(temp, "option selected value=2>Female"))
    {
        gender = 2;
    }
    temp = visit_url("afterlife.php?action=ascend&asctype=3&whichclass=4&gender=" + gender + "&whichpath=25&whichsign=2", true);
    temp = visit_url("afterlife.php?action=ascend&confirmascend=1&asctype=3&whichclass=4&gender=" + gender + "&whichpath=25&whichsign=2&noskillsok=1", true);

return true;
}

Pazleysox

For what it is worth, here's what I did to ascend HC CS. Sorry, no documentation. It might be missing a few steps, maybe I ascended before running it? I don't remember any more.
Code:
ascend.php?alttext=communityservice
ascend.php?action=ascend&pwd&alttext=communityservice&confirm=on&confirm2=on
BTW, you can turn debugging on and then do thing manually in the relay browser. The debug log will show what URLs were hit.

This works perfect! I was working on this all day, and was pretty close to the answer. thank you so much!

Here's how I coded mine. Worked perfect!

Code:
	visit_url("choice.php?whichchoice=1089&option=30&pwd");  //this works to finish run
	visit_url("ascend.php?action=ascend&pwd&alttext=communityservice&confirm=on&confirm2=on"); // ascend into valhalla
	visit_url("afterlife.php?action=pearlygates"); //open the gates
	visit_url("afterlife.php?place=deli&action=buydeli&whichitem=5046"); // buy 6 pack
	visit_url("afterlife.php?place=armory&action=buyar mory&whichitem=5041"); // buy astral shirt
	visit_url("afterlife.php?action=ascend&place=reincarnate&asctype=2&whichclass=4&gender=1&whichpath=25&whichsign=2&noskillsok=1&confirmascend=1"); // ascend softcore, Sauceror, Male, Customer Service, Wallaby, no skill, trip the rift!

Last edited:

Arashmin

With the changes to Valhalla no longer requiring confirming noskill, and also for my own farming purposes, I've put together this modification of Paz's script above. Note that it assumes the run has ended, just that the gash hasn't been jumped yet.
visit_url("ascend.php?action=ascend&pwd&alttext=communityservice&confirm=on&confirm2=on"); // ascend into valhalla
visit_url("afterlife.php?action=pearlygates"); //open the gates
visit_url("afterlife.php?place=deli&action=buydeli&whichitem=5046"); // buy 6 pack
visit_url("afterlife.php?place=armory&action=buyar mory&whichitem=5042"); // buy astral belt
visit_url("afterlife.php?action=ascend&place=reincarnate&asctype=3&whichclass=1&gender=1&whichpath=25&whichsign=1&confirmascend=1"); // ascend hardcore, Club, Male, CS, Mongoose, trip the rift!
Presently I can loop HC CS daily with 17-22 adventures, 15 fullness, 3 drunkeness and 5 spleen to spare, with no filters used. Very high skill / IotM count though, mostly just missing some Dread skills.

Last edited: