Feature - Implemented Add hypnotic breadcrumbs as Haunted Pantry goal

The protonic accelerator pack makes visiting Madness Bakery relevant in-run. In Nuclear Autumn, the Bakery can't be opened by accepting the Armorer & Leggerer's quest - only by finding hypnotic breadcrumbs in the Haunted Pantry.

It'd be great to have the breadcrumbs listed in the goal dropdown.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
People are spending those turns to get to that ghost? Interesting. An equivalent set of goals would be map to a hidden booze cache (The Sleazy Back Alley) and bone with a price tag on it (The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I always get the bone with a price tag on it when I am opening Cobb's Knob with no extra turns spent looking for it. I have no reason to go to the Haunted Pantry or Sleazy Back Alley in-run. Or post-run, for that matter.

It couldn't hurt to have those things as goals, but I expect the number of people who will actually use them is vanishingly small.

Bale

Minion
People are spending those turns to get to that ghost? Interesting.

There are people who do all kinds of things. I wouldn't be caught dead doing that in NA. It's not worth the turns to get those ghosts.

I'm not even in favor of adding these things as goals since using such goals is as dumb as other things for which we don't have goals listed.

Last edited:
I would like to put forth that, as area-unlockers, whether or not it is /optimal/ to get them in any particular run, they deserve to be there as goals. Especially so when a particular path makes them the sole way to unlock an area.