Bug - Fixed NPE Turning off/on Take items from Clan Stash whenever needed

For months I have been getting an NPE when I turn on "Take items from Clan Stash whenever needed" after it being off. My current version is 17269 and below is the debug log:

.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Collections.sort(Unknown Source)
at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.sort(LockableListModel.java:150)
at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.sort(LockableListModel.java:143)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.persistence.ConcoctionDatabase.refreshConcoctionsNow(ConcoctionDatabase.java:1515)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.persistence.ConcoctionDatabase.refreshConcoctions(ConcoctionDatabase.java:1348)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.persistence.ConcoctionDatabase.refreshConcoctions(ConcoctionDatabase.java:1319)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.OptionsPanel.actionConfirmed(OptionsPanel.java:156)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.GenericPanel$ConfirmedListener.execute(GenericPanel.java:627)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.listener.ThreadedListener.run(ThreadedListener.java:239)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread$SequencedRunnable.run(RequestThread.java:418)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

xKiv

.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList.sort(Unknown Source)

Clarification: are you getting a NullPointerException inside the ConcurrentModificationException, or just the ConcurrentModificationException?
(and don't say "yes")

Darzil

Developer
I think the question was what is the bit of text cut off the front. Could just attached the whole log.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I think the question was what is the bit of text cut off the front. Could just attached the whole log.

I think the question was more that he described it as a NPE in several places, whereas the log states that it's a ConcurrentModificationException.

@txrangersxx: a NPE ("null pointer exception") is a specific kind of exception; uncaught exceptions cause Mafia to generate debug logs.

I only get the exception when i turn on take from clan stash after it being off. I can recreate it at will.

I really don't what more to give. If there is something I can collect let me know.